Petra's All-star Sports Thread(para maricas que aman 'tenistos') - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #16
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra's All-star Sports Thread(para maricas que aman 'tenistos')

Someone told me today that he was SURE that Dortmund would beat Bayern in the final,but I haven't heard one other soul say that with such assurance

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #17
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Found out from another forum that Bayern was a heavy favorite on the British betting lines,unusually so for a CL final

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #18
country flag bruce goose

World Cup hockey semifinals: Switzerland,U.S.,Finland and Sweden.Am genuinely sorry for you Czech hockey fans as I truly respect the high-level type of game they play.Switzerland might find it difficult to adjust to the physical tactics of the gringos in the semis,and it'll be a Scandinavian War in the other semi

Old May 17th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #19
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Tomas Berdych just defeated Novak Djokovic and lowers head to head to 14:2!
I hope Shifty hasn't been betting against Berdy again.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #20
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Well,I know that he lost his next match to Nadal.There's not too much shame in losing to Rafa on clay;did Tomas make it competitive,at least?(Haven't bothered to check the score)

Old May 20th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #21
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't bothered to watch his Novak match thinking that he will lose but i was surprised that he won against "injured" Novak who 'tanked' to avoid facing Nadul until RG tho I was impressed how he played that 2nd set vs Kneedul

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #22
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I didn't bothered to watch his Novak match thinking that he will lose but i was surprised that he won against "injured" Novak who 'tanked' to avoid facing Nadul until RG tho I was impressed how he played that 2nd set vs Kneedul
Well, he didn't look injured one week ago when he beat Nadal in the final And Nadal was as usual unplayable.
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #23
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, he didn't look injured one week ago when he beat Nadal in the final And Nadal was as usual unplayable.
Last week? He lost to Pova's boy toy while re-injuring his ankle in the process acting extremely pissed(all crowd was behind Dimipov) and hurt MC these day irrelevant compared to Rome

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #24
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Last week? He lost to Pova's boy toy while re-injuring his ankle in the process acting extremely pissed(all crowd was behind Dimipov) and hurt MC these day irrelevant compared to Rome
Yeah, my bad, I guess I've skipped on week. And my point was, that he didn't seem to be be limited by his movement he just played bad match and Tomas played well, that's all.
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #25
country flag ShiftyFella

I'm sure everyone by now have read news or rumors that Piotr no longer coaches La Borz. Looks like Petra decided try herself as a coach, tomorrow we will find out who is better as temporary mentor Petra or Kuzzy(Laura was hitting with her)

Quote:
Simon Cambers ‏@scambers73 2h
Caroline Wozniacki's practising with a left-hander @Petra_Kvitova in preparation for her match with Laura Robson

btw, i'm little furious that Petra receives almost no attention, tho she's last year SF, i have tons of Wozz pics from that practice but zero of Petra
Quote:
@adel1609
Djokovic's practice is over. Hugged Kvitova on his way out. #RG13

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #26
country flag bruce goose

Am going to volleyball practice in a few minutes,but good luck to Petra's FC buddy Lucie as she looks to break her 0-5 finals schneid and rally against Cornet

Old May 27th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #27
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Am going to
your favourite male tennis player is out thanks to

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #28
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
your favourite male tennis player is out thanks to
In spite of Petronius' lovestruck fixation that clutters Petra's threads,I don't have any ill will towards Berdych.However,his expulsion from the draw DOES lower the chance of some slimy,underhanded way to include him in the crosschat in the on-topic threads

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #29
country flag bruce goose

For you hockey fans, Sidney Crosby,Evgeny Malkin and Co. are on the verge of being swept out of the NHL playoffs in embarrassing fashion.Their opponents, the Boston Bruins, surrendered a 3-0 series lead three years ago, but their team wasn't as tough back then.....and that was only the third time in the NHL's history(approx. 1918-Present)that anyone had lost such a lead in a best-of-seven series.It's happened ONCE in baseball in 100-plus years and NEVER in basketball

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #30
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
For you hockey fans
We know our actor from GDR

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote