MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!! - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #916
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I blame Grigor, obviously. He just isn’t capable of inspiring Maria in a way that’s needed to beat Serena, so she needs to dump him immediately.

It still wasn’t the right time for Maria. She showed good fight in the second set, but Serena really is that good and there wasn’t much else Maria could’ve done to change the result.

I will still hold on to my dream that Maria is saving it for the most grand occasion and environment to end her streak against Serena. It has to be at a Grand Slam. Madrid wasn’t big enough, so we wait a little longer.

Maria won’t be discouraged by anything. She lost in Doha and got right back up and won IW. She lost the tough one in Miami and then flew over to Europe and won Stuttgart. And she’ll recover from today’s loss as well.

And that's what I like most about Maria. She will just keep calm and carry on. She leaves the drama queen cries of the end of the world to her fans.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #917
MaruSharapova

MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light

That was frustrating to watch I wanted to throw shit around the room at the end of the second set.
actually she did better than I expected in the second 'cause after Serena held for 1-2 in the second I was so sure that she would reel off the next 5 games :sob:

VenusSerenaAnaJJVika
Asians
MaruSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #918
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Watching her error after error and she knew the DF was gonna come at times and boom there it is. I think I used up more energy than herself in this match up.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #919
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

What is going on with her serve? It is lower than 60 % in every matches during Stuttgart and Madrid, except two of them. It really worries me
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #920
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
I must say thank god she didn't get to no.1 and Serena is so deserved to be up there.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Umm if she defeated Serena today she would've been number one. I would hardly call that undeserving.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #921
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 14m
"Thanks Maria! Thank you! Good try! Thank you!" -Serena Williams to Maria Sharapova at the net. Didn't hear Maria say anything. #wta

I don't care what anybody says, she is a classless bully who happens to be a great tennis player

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #922
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

^ No she's just confident
she's not gonna say 'Maria you were fucking terrible, again'
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #923
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Serena's first strike in tennis the best and she is deservedly number one and a dominant force. We are supporting the second best player and I'm proud of it!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #924
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

yeah Serena is too confident, i can't wait for RG where she will be the biggest favourite now and all the pressure she will face

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #925
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Exactly what is she supposed to say? "Sorry? Learn how to fucking serve next time?"

Ugh. Oh well. Onto Rome. BETTER THREAD PLEASE.
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #926
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

This is one of those matches where you can't say too good Serena, like you could somewhat say in Miami and Doha. Maria was just on some other shit. Unless she serves well against Serena she'll have no shot. ("This bish")
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #927
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 14m
"Thanks Maria! Thank you! Good try! Thank you!" -Serena Williams to Maria Sharapova at the net. Didn't hear Maria say anything. #wta

I don't care what anybody says, she is a classless bully who happens to be a great tennis player
If I had a top 5 opponent I defeated 12 times in a row, I'd be thanking them over and over as well.

Beating up and bullying a high profile player like Maria only adds and adds to Serena's mystique, so no wonder she relishes every second of it.

The only remedy is to fight back, but this is one bully Maria has no answer for right now.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #928
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
No, of course not. But this just feels like rubbing salt into an opened wound. This was clearly a lie, because Maria played abysmally in the first set, and was pretty streaky in the second. So, why couldn't she say good match (another lie), although clearly, it was anything but? No, Serena is not just confident (I may add that I find to be a good treat, rather than a bad one), she is arrogant beyond a line. And I just hope that that attitude will cost her a match in the future, and Maria will be the one laughing

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #929
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

- SexyPova - still the best tennis-model there is!
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #930
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Lame lame lame play in the final. As always. It has become a pattern and I hope, all of you who had hopes, are ok... Thomas said it well to her: "You are not here." She simply disappears and a small hole when she plays Serena. Big mental problem, along with it being a tennis match-up problem.