MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!! - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #841
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

I remember back last year or 2 years ago When we used to summon GODpova and exorcise Poova. We should do that again.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #842
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Love you even more for that post Chrissie fan.
Nice morale boost.

But yes the doomsday point about the sliding is something I mentioned in GM. It is very hard to slide in these courts, the clay had to be very densely packed so it would play slowly. That will affect Maria. The match is intriguing though because it plays enough like a HC to allow Serena to impose her game but enough like clay to allow Maria a real shot. It could be very good. Maria definitely needs angle, loaded spin and to use the width of the court. If she can serve well she could force a typical clay implosion of Serena where she forces her serve to hit ace numbers that just aren't possible on this surface. But mostly she needs to bring her head.

My main concern as I said earlier is also that Maria will lose confidence if they meet at Rome/RG after a loss here. Oh and guys please let the Reetards troll should Serena win tomorrow. Because Rena could win Charleston, Stuttgart, Madrid abd Rome heading into RG, double bagelling each opponent along the way, and she would still be 95% likely to lose before the SF.

All we can do is wait and see

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #843
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Love you even more for that post Chrissie fan.
Nice morale boost.

But yes the doomsday point about the sliding is something I mentioned in GM. It is very hard to slide in these courts, the clay had to be very densely packed so it would play slowly. That will affect Maria. The match is intriguing though because it plays enough like a HC to allow Serena to impose her game but enough like clay to allow Maria a real shot. It could be very good. Maria definitely needs angle, loaded spin and to use the width of the court. If she can serve well she could force a typical clay implosion of Serena where she forces her serve to hit ace numbers that just aren't possible on this surface. But mostly she needs to bring her head.

My main concern as I said earlier is also that Maria will lose confidence if they meet at Rome/RG after a loss here. Oh and guys please let the Reetards troll should Serena win tomorrow. Because Rena could win Charleston, Stuttgart, Madrid and Rome heading into RG, double bagelling each opponent along the way, and she would still be 95% likely to lose before the SF.

All we can do is wait and see

So true.

I picked Maria in 3. I'm not confident in that, but I'm not confident that she'll lose either. I think it's a total crapshoot. Bring it, Mash.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #844
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I didn't realize how far ahead of Azarenka she is in the rankings.

2000 points ahead of Azarenka and Azarenka is 2000 ahead of Radwanker.

CLAYPOVA
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #845
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realize she was that far ahead of Azarenka

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #846
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm being obvious, but she HAS to serve well tomorrow. The random shit serving against Ivanovic today worried me.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #847
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Yeah. Neither did I.

1. Serena Williams 10815
2. Maria Sharapova 10690
3. Victoria Azarenka 8510
4. Agnieszka Radwanska 6475

CLAYPOVA
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #848
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonerpova View Post
I didn't realize she was that far ahead of Azarenka
Order restored.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #849
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis Channel: "Serena Williams looking to improve on her 12-2 record vs Maria Sharapova"
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #850
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

I REALLY REALLY want to add at least 2 if not 3 pics to my sig. Obviously 1 needs to be her and the RG trophy.

CLAYPOVA
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #851
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Serena please turn of the goat mode for a while.

However, Maria needs to pay attention to her ROS and make sure she moves her feet all the time.

I'm not worried about her movement and groundstrokes but I'd love to see Maria to serve first.

goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #852
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
Serena please turn of the goat mode for a while.
no please keep it turned on until Paris. She may turn it off there.
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #853
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Turn it off forever please.

CLAYPOVA
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #854
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Yeah. Neither did I.

1. Serena Williams 10815
2. Maria Sharapova 10690
3. Victoria Azarenka 8510
4. Agnieszka Radwanska 6475
Thank God even a botched Rome would at least keep Maria far ahead of those 2 doofuses below her. I'll never forget how close we were to having Radwanska as #1 . That would have been catastrophic
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #855
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

those dark days when Radwanksa was #2

glad it's over and will never happen again