MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!! - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #676
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Yeah, I agree with Chris. Also Masha showed good tennis in R2 and her fighting spirit with Lisciki, but I think it may be not easy at all, maybe even 3 sets if she will play like today, but Masha will get through.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #677
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I prefer a difficult SF honestly. She'll be better prepared for the final that way.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #678
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Tough match tomorrow . Ana seems to be in good form and Maria hasn't been impressive at all .
Yeah, but beating Kerber and Maria is way different. I don't think Ana is mentally ready for such a big win, but we will see.

#500 on the line as well as a potential new punchbag
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #679
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Yeah, but beating Kerber and Maria is way different. I don't think Ana is mentally ready for such a big win, but we will see.

#500 on the line as well as a potential new punchbag
Didn't realize that . Yeah I mean maybe Kerber handed the match to Ana there but still I can't with Maria and her play this week. Her forehand is so off and she is hitting most of her shots in the middle, I mean even if she goes past Ana, Rena will eat those shots for breakfast. She needs to step it up and take the title home.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #680
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Didn't realize that . Yeah I mean maybe Kerber handed the match to Ana there but still I can't with Maria and her play this week. Her forehand is so off and she is hitting most of her shots in the middle, I mean even if she goes past Ana, Rena will eat those shots for breakfast. She needs to step it up and take the title home.
But her play was worse during Stuttgart until the final, so I hope she saved her best for later as always
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #681
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
But her play was worse during Stuttgart until the final, so I hope she saved her best for later as always
Maria played some very high quality three setters in Stuttgart . There were patches on which she was terrible eventually resulting in three of those matches going into a decider but Maria's shots were very good in all of those matches.

In here she just doesn't seem to care at all, her footwork has been awful and her forehand not as accurate as in Stuttgart. If she doesn't play better tomorrow, Ana will win.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #682
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

just because she's been winning in straight sets instead of amazingly intense three setters, doesn't mean she doesn't care. If anything she's getting the job done instead of drifting during the second set. It's not like this is her first clay tournament this season going in cold
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #683
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Both Maria and Serena are 2/9 betting favorites for SF's.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #684
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not too worried about the SF for some reason.
I guess if she doesn't win she has a bit more rest for Rome, but I'm expecting her to fight through.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #685
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I AM seriously worried about tomorrow
Ana is in her 2007 evil mode on
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #686
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
I AM seriously worried about tomorrow
Ana is in her 2007 evil mode on
don't be, maria is currently clay GOAT mode on

she will beat ana either in tuff and close 2 sets like 7:5, 7:6, or comfortable in 3 sets &:2, 4:6, 6:3

no worries, she is warrior
and she knows very well that this win will be her 500 even thogh after will say that she didn't know

and i wanna final with serena, i wanna see good match on clay and pottentional win, if she wins madrid over serena, only maria can beat maria on RG

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #687
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Very good win, Maria !

Now beat Ivanovic. Show her who is the boss

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #688
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Maria and VIP are currently two best claycourters in the world hands down, with Heerani being a distant third in pecking order. Expect italian to routine servebot tomorrow - the court is very high bouncing and Heerani will be driving behemoth mad with her topspin. Maria should routine VIP too, as such conditions favour her game as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #689
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

I can't believe Ana is even with Maria on the WWW poll!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #690
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh will miss this match because I'm at work, but last time that happened Maria routined Li, so hopefully it bodes well!