MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!! - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #646
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Totally forgot to congratulate her for landing such a hot BF LOL.
Certainly the best looking one so far (That we know of)
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #647
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I have no doubts that Maria will step it up like she always does in the later stages of tournaments, and she knows by now that she needs to be on from the start against either Kerber or Ana. I don't know who I'd prefer her to play next since they're probably equally tough. Maybe Ana just because I want to see her closer to the Top 10, but her matches with Kerber are always so fun . I love to hate Kerber's personality and reactions to some of her winners, and I love Anna's "Ajde Twirl"..should be great to watch either way
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #648
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

she's so cute
her face is just to much

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #649
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember this guys, every single relationship she's had is fake.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #650
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

ppl are already ranting on twitter questioning why she didn't think there would be paparazzi outside and she just wrote on the camera to make herself more interesting
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #651
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Remember this guys, every single relationship she's had is fake.
....Because she's a lesbian PR Whore .

The pictures thread really became a mess yesterday
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #652
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

she's so cute
She's a cool chick, ain't she? I hope that she's happy with him and that he treats her like the princess that she is.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #653
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

seriously maria you can't play tom and jerry with the papps all the time good job against kanepi now go snatch that 500 win !

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #654
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else hoping she meets Serena in the final here? Perfect chance for Maria to prove herself .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #655
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Anyone else hoping she meets Serena in the final here? Perfect chance for Maria to prove herself .
I always hope for Maria to meet Serena in a final, the masochist I am . But yes, won't get that win without meeting her over and over
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #656
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I always hope for Maria to meet Serena in a final, the masochist I am . But yes, won't get that win without meeting her over and over
And on red clay, she may even have the advantage .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #657
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

1 win away now .Good overall performance from Maria but still she is lacking in constructing the points creatively, and she looks so disinterested and bored out there. Hopefully she picks it up and plays better tomorrow.

I'm hoping for a Serena-Maria final .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #658
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
And on red clay, she may even have the advantage .
11 straight losses and 9 straight years have left me unsure if there will ever be an advantage when it comes to playing Serena, but yes, I suppose red clay may be our only hope for things to turn around . I just hope that if Serena blitzes her in the final we don't collectively drop dead and mourn the loss of ClayPova forever .

But if Maria were to win, then...wow. Would be a dream come true as a fan
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #659
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

It's kinda annoying because on one hand you have the trolls from our fanbase hyping Martha and pissing on Rena in GM - which if/when Rena beats Martha again and possibly on red clay, the entire GM will automatically associate SS with being delusional/troll Martha until the worlds end and most likely bans will ensue

And the fact that some Rena trolls are so hell bent on Martha hating that they get what they want all the time which is their fave constantly beating our fave.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #660
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

^ yes it's a hard life for us SSers in GM threads