MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!! - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #406
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

So Maria isn't playing tomorrow after all
OPP Wednesday http://www.madrid-open.com/wp-conten...sday-08may.pdf
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #407
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

thats good!
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #408
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Oh. Nice. And make it fast today, Pova!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #409
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

A Maria-Lisicki is in the making....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #410
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Even if it is Bine on clay, it's still servebot clay. Expect (if Martha comes through tonight) Bine to play GOAT
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #411
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Is Maria playing today?
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #412

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh yes see it now.
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #413
Forever Sharapova.

tonight, like last match or something
I'm sure Madrid are screwing with her, or she could've requested seeing as she's sick

Madrid for me is just
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #414

Yeah. I thought they got at least a couple of matches with a day in between.
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #415
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
A Maria-Lisicki is in the making....
Well it is not grass, and she plays like crap this season...so it should be ok.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #416

When has Bine ever played shit against Maria though?
Fully expecting a 3 setter.
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #417
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

You're all so dramatic
She needs to win tonight and then we'll see, but why are you worrying about Sabine ON CLAY, who lost to BMS in Stuttgart?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #418
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Ahh yes see it now.
what did you see...where did you see it?
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
what did you see...where did you see it?
The full OOP, site only has first 3 matches on each court, looked on PDF and Maria was there.
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #420
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

the full OOP...does that have to do with the original post? I am not attempting to be a smartass...but over, and over, and over...the most consistent difficulty I encounter is figuring out when maria plays next...