MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!! - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #346
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
That's a lie!

Idk, but Didi kinda confirmed that, and those bracelets are pretty suspicious as well.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #347
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

its true and thats bad
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #348
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Dimitrov screams gay, I doubt that they are in a relationship

(and I didn't mean that in a wrong way).
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #349
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Dimitrov screams gay, I doubt that they are in a relationship

(and I didn't mean that in a wrong way).
I'm fairly sure he's metrosexual, not gay...there are plenty of straight euro folks, who dress and act just like him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #350
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I'm fairly sure he's metrosexual, not gay...there are plenty of straight euro folks, who dress and act just like him
Yeah, you're probably right.
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #351
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Not good - not even entertaining - To many UEs - but I'm a happy person anyways - Masha won her openings match in straights 75, 62 and that makes me a happy person

Vamos Masha!!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #352
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Are you serious? The second set was pretty entertaining....or you prefer Stuttgart thriller?
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #353
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

Good that she passed the first test in two sets. If she has cough, she should really pull out
McFail should be no problem, right?
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #354
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Are you serious? The second set was pretty entertaining....or you prefer Stuttgart thriller?
Her second set was fine but entertaining? - no!! - There was something missing - She didn't play engaged but more like it was another day at the office she had to endure and she kinda looked bored - Even her shrieks sounded different - Her UEs in the first set were sloppy - Alexandra wasn't that good
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #355
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Her second set was fine but entertaining? - no!! - There was something missing - She didn't play engaged but more like it was another day at the office she had to endure and she kinda looked bored - Even her shrieks sounded different - Her UEs in the first set were sloppy - Alexandra wasn't that good
Agreed, but we all know it could be worse, like 45 UEs...
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #356
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Agreed, but we all know it could be worse, like 45 UEs...
Or 78
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #357
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
Us? I'm out if the WTA is carried by Azarenka, Kvitova and that other girl
I might be right behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #358
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at least it was a straight set win.
Maybe it would be wise to just back out of the tournament now and save energy for Rome next week.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #359
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Actually talking about the tour after Maria/Serena brings up another question for Chrissie-fan.

Once Evert retired did you take an extended break from following tennis?
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #360
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

when Maria retires, I'm fairly sure I'll stop watching WTA altogether Nobody from young player is interesting to invest my time for me and as for the other top ladies, like Vuvurenka, Kvitova or Pushwanska, oh well...they just bore me to my sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote