MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!! - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #301
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

really don't know what result to expect form Masha on this strange dirt. I'm quite sure it's Serena's title to lose here.

Let's hope that after Masha's match we can be more optimistic

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #302
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Damn, I will miss her match....what a bad timing...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #303
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Nasha, Ana and Petra played 3 setters, Na lost...you think is it because of surface?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #304
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not really sure there's anything off with the surface

The Ana-Beth match is what I saw the most of, and both played great at times..surface seemed slower than Stuttgart, and Serena's serve didn't seem to be that tricky to handle in the few games I watched her in. I don't know
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #305
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we have no choice but to wait and see how Maria will play on it.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #306
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Why the negativity? NaNa's or Caro's loss are no surprises and Petra, well she is Petra. It has nothing to do with the surface. Maria will cruise through.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #307
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

^
Yeah Maria has some degree of mental stability

The thing is, Dani won a match here and her geriatric clay-hating victory means it's not a clay court....

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #308
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Nasha, Ana and Petra played 3 setters, Na lost...you think is it because of surface?
Na because of surface and her inability to adjust quick to the conditions. I'm quite sure the score will be opposite if Li faces Madison in Rome even on her day-off

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #309
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care about other player's matches . All I want is Maria to reach that final and face either Serena or Vika for the title .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #310
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Na because of surface and her inability to adjust quick to the conditions. I'm quite sure the score will be opposite if Li faces Madison in Rome even on her day-off

How many Madsion matches have you watched? No need to make comments when you know very little about it.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #311
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I don't really care about other player's matches . All I want is Maria to reach that final and face either Serena or Vika for the title .
You still haven't learned your lesson, have you? Why on Earth would you want Maria to play Serena in any round of any tournament. That match-up is more NID than Nadal-Almagro
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #312
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
You still haven't learned your lesson, have you? Why on Earth would you want Maria to play Serena in any round of any tournament. That match-up is more NID than Nadal-Almagro
Maybe because some of us want Maria to be the best, you have to beat the best to show that.
And plus they haven't played on red clay yet, given they're recent results on it, it could make an otherwise dull H2H interesting.

People have grown used to you being negative, but don't attack them for supporting and having hope in their fave.
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #313
country flag Fighterpova

Um, ok. I know Maria can beat any player when she plays her best (apart from Serena).

Call me a terrible fan or whatever, see if I care. For your sake, I hope you have fun watching the finals of Rome/RG between Maria and Serena You guys usually have so much fun watching their matches
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #314
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Um, ok. I know Maria can beat any player when she plays her best (apart from Serena).

Call me a terrible fan or whatever, see if I care. For your sake, I hope you have fun watching the finals of Rome/RG between Maria and Serena You guys usually have so much fun watching their matches
Yet you still continue...
I wasn't attacking you yet you respond as if you were a GM troll, I was merely pointing out why it is perfectly acceptable for people to want Maria/Serena to play. Of course it's also understandable that people don't want them to play, that doesn't give posters such as yourself the right to attack those who do want it though.

Also Serena hasn't made a red clay Final since 2002, she has enough to work through on her own plate when it comes to this surface before we pencil her and Maria in to meet in the Rome/RG Finals.

Honestly, you rarely annoy me as much as you annoy others, but sometimes I think you're just a little too OTT and intentionally at that.
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #315
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because I know that Maria can and will beat her . I really don't give a fuck about the victories that Serena has over Maria when actually Maria wasn't playing her best tennis. When Maria is playing her best tennis versus Serena that match could turn into a fantastic match and that is what I always want from these two and hope for.

If Maria wants to be the best she has to beat the best. A victory over Rena will eventually happen, and the more often they meet the more chances Maria will get to make that happen .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote