1st leg spare cards - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 01:20 PM   #1
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 1st leg spare cards

42 different tennis players have been included in your combinations for the first leg. Only 5 of them haven’t played a match yet:

Mauresmo
Dokic
Hingis
Testud
Montolio

If they won’t compete before the end of the first leg, they will be replaced in random order by the 5 highest ranked players who were not selected:

17 - Silvia Farina-Elia
18 - Alexandra Stevenson
23 - Tatiana Panova
25 - Anne Kremer
27 - Paola Suarez

Thank you, good luck!
DoctorG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 10:28 AM   #2
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Testud? Didn't she quit like a year ago?
Old Jan 15th, 2003, 12:03 PM   #3
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
3 posters haven't noticed it yet.

You wouldn't believe how long Van Roost and Halard-Decugis have been kept after their retirement. Without the board switch they would probably be still there.
Old Jan 16th, 2003, 10:35 AM   #4
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
lmao. Go Van Roost!! :d
Old Jan 16th, 2003, 04:09 PM   #5
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 11:26 AM   #6
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

After the Australian Open, there 3 more tournaments before the first leg is over. I've taken a look at the commitment lists posted on this board, and I think it's likely the number of spare cards will be reduced to 3.

We all know Sandrine and Martina are not going to play in this leg.

I think it will be very tough for Montolio to enter the main draw of the two major events, and she is not among the committed players for the new event in India.

On the other hand, Dokic's schedule includes both Tokyo and Paris, and hopefully Amelie will be back in Paris.

So, it's likely the spare cards will be Silvia, Alexandra and Tatiana.

Thank you, good luck!
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:51 PM   #7
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Dokic played in Tokyo, so Suarez won't be a spare card.

Mauresmo is in the main draw in paris, so we won't need Kremer as well.

Thank you, good luck!
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 02:34 PM   #8
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Amelie is playing in Paris, so it's official, we need only three spare cards:

17 - Silvia Farina-Elia
18 - Alexandra Stevenson
23 - Tatiana Panova

Thank you, good luck!
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 12:26 PM   #9
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

The substitutions for the first leg are:

Sandrine Testud <=> Tatiana Panova
Martina Hingis <=> Alexandra Stevenson
Angeles Montolio <=> Silvia farina-Elia

Thank you, good luck!