Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.16 - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #916
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.16

2 bp's

Come on!
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #917
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

double bp
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #918
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

She breaks

4-3
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #919

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

good break 4-3
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #920
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

important break , now she needs some good first serves

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #921

come on maria hold now
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #922
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Well played!
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #923
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

40-30
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #924
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

5-3
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #925

5-3
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #926
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

15-30
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #927
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

hello guys
looks quiet here today
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #928
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

come on Maria hold and take the match
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #929
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

5-4
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #930
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

yay time to serve it out
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote