Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.16 - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #2611
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.16

GOOD. Now break and hold and win the final.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #2612
country flag zigga

zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold

Break her!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #2613
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Now break her again so we all can feel less stressed and nervous please
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #2614
country flag Aaron!

Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all

Good hold, break her now
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #2615
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
She is losing long rallies that she beat jj with yesterday. Looks like it will soon be 2-0. If Azarenka does not break her, Maria will win.
If maria can win a few more of these long rallies like she has the last couple of games, this match is over. It is starting to be great serve from azarenka and she wins the point, but if not.......
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2616
country flag Aaron!

Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all

15-40!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2617
country flag Aaron!

Break her Maria!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2618
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

double bp
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2619
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

2 BPs. Please.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2620
country flag zigga

zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold

2 more BPs Take one!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2621
country flag Aaron!

Yes!! C'mon Maria 5-2
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2622
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Double Break!!! Serve It Out Now!!!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2623
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

5-2 one more
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2624
country flag zigga

5-2 She's so near now
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2625
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

so beautiful
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote