1r Marrakesh: Scheepers def. (2)Cirstea 63 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:41 PM   #1
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
1r Marrakesh: Scheepers def. (2)Cirstea 63 61

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:43 PM   #2
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1r Marrakesh: Scheepers def. (2)Cirstea 63 61

Sori
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:43 PM   #3
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa! Marrakech shapes to be even a bigger mess than Katowice when at least the top seeds didn't bomb out
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:45 PM   #4
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

THANKS Chanelle

Bye scrub overranked

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #5
country flag Mixal

Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
Whoa! Marrakech shapes to be even a bigger mess than Katowice when at least the top seeds didn't bomb out
That's what happens when you have Cirstea as the seed
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:47 PM   #6
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
From EVERY position in the court Cirstea was trying to hit a winner.
Business as usual, then.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM   #7
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

retirement and fine worthy.

So much fail can't be put in words.
Scheepers herself was poor, but at least she played something resembling tennis.

Gutted for Rus, one spot lower in the draw and she would have ended her losing streak.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM   #8
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all nole_no1 is a name known to all

I would really want to see the numbers of UE Cirstea had. I think it's something close to 50. + the 10 double faults
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM   #9
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Quote:
What an obvious fix. I don't care what you say this was one of the biggest fixes i've seen in my entire life. My eyes are bleeding

From EVERY position in the court Cirstea was trying to hit a winner. At 3-6 1-4 first point serve, return, error 0-15, double fault 0-30, serve, return, error 0-40, serve return error break to 0. The most pathetic match ever. It's unacceptable for a pro to play like this. I really hope she gets heavily fined for this but of course she won't

I don't care she's romanian. THIS.WAS.DIS-GUS-TING
It was just a typical Bashtea performance
AVB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM   #10
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVB View Post
It was just a typical Bashtea performance
Not really. I watched most of the match, and Cirstea didn't even try or care.

She just wanted to get out and finish the match as fast as possible.

Pretty funny actually.

It was a typical BBB performance until 3:3 in the first set or so. After that, Cirstea gave up and just wanted to leave the court.

There was some problem with her coach, too. I think she wanted him to leave the stadium or something like that.

A total mess.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:55 PM   #11
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would really want to see the numbers of UE Cirstea had. I think it's something close to 50. + the 10 double faults
She definitely made a record today in that regard. However, she wasn't even trying, so I don't know if that counts then.

Actually, she was completely all over the place from the start. She even told her coach to leave the stands.

To sum it up, she just couldn't care less. Idiotic as she had a huge chance to finally win a title or at least reach a final again.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:00 PM   #12
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Never bet on Cirstea. When will i learn my lesson?
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #13
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

No words.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:16 PM   #14
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

What a brainless ball-bashing from Sorana

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:17 PM   #15
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

i feel myself embarassed for sorana -_-

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote