FED Cup: Vinci def Safarova 6-3, 6-7(2), 6-3 ITA 3 - 1 CZE - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM   #16
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future
Re: FED Cup: Vinci def Safarova 6-3, 6-7(2), 6-3 ITA 3 - 1 CZE

Bravo Italia
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM   #17
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Well done Roby
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:41 PM   #18
country flag Superawesome

Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Oh, Lucie

Italy now will host Russia, could be fun if Sharpie shows up

On Clay no doubt. Kuznetsova & Sharapova would be first picks.
Superawesome is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:41 PM   #19
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie good match and nice try
well done, Roby
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM   #20
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Italians would get massively raepd by Pova in the Final
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:08 PM   #21
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Well deserved, Italy!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:32 PM   #22
country flag serena_the_queen

serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future

Bit of a whinge.. but the Italian crowd is gross. Fancy cheering when the opposition slips over and dumps the ball into the net. Better player lost. Cant wait for MUGrrani to get her ass whopped by Russian steel in the final.
serena_the_queen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #23
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena_the_queen View Post
Bit of a whinge.. but the Italian crowd is gross. Fancy cheering when the opposition slips over and dumps the ball into the net. Better player lost. Cant wait for MUGrrani to get her ass whopped by Russian steel in the final.
This happens in many tournaments in the world, not only in Italy.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:55 PM   #24
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Exppected loss anyways. Depending on Lucie to win a FC match against Italy.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:57 PM   #25
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena_the_queen View Post
That is expected from the crowd in FedCup and Davis Cup, the player just have to learn how to deal with it.

I think the males are better prepared to deal with it, because the testosterone level from the stands is much higher and Davis Cup has a much longer history.
It is a soccer atmosphere, and the players have learned to accept it.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 USO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:03 PM   #26
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Roby this tie really was important for her, she was so pumped to play in her city

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam View Post

vinci should be delighted - she deserves it, and she is well headed into top10 - i think it's quite safe now.
two italians in top10, RG winner and RUP - this is so exciting for italian tennis lovers, as they have suffered lengthy years with #11 ranked CH and alot of "almosts".
you're so right, last 5 years have been so impressive from our players, mostly because nbody expected such results for them. So many years struggling to have players in top20 and with that #11 curse and then so many success
we better enjoy these moments because future is not so bright
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #27
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchador View Post
This happens in many tournaments in the world, not only in Italy.
No doubt. OTH I haven't experienced this when our Davis/Fed Cup teams played in Germany and Switzerland; people are well behaved there.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #28
country flag italy_tennis

italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light italy_tennis is a glorious beacon of light

italy_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:11 PM   #29
country flag Luchador

Flavia
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:15 PM   #30
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

of course Sucketta always in first line
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote