FED Cup: Vinci def Safarova 6-3, 6-7(2), 6-3 ITA 3 - 1 CZE - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:47 AM   #1
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
FED Cup: Vinci def Safarova 6-3, 6-7(2), 6-3 ITA 3 - 1 CZE

I think Safarova was the better play but Vinci was way more clutch. Poor Lucie she was crying so hard after she lost, everyone was trying to comfort her. Was impressed on how she handled Vinci's slice, showed Kvitova how. The 4-3 hold was the crucial one for Roby, some clutch serving. She has nothing to be sorry for, It is Petra who got beaten convincingly that has something to be sorry for.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:49 AM   #2
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
Fed-Cup: Vinci slices ITA way into the Final d. Safarova 3-1 ITA-CZE

three setter,
6-3 6(2)-7 6-3
on third MP IIRC
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:49 AM   #3
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FED Cup: Vinci def Safarova 6-3, 6-7(2), 6-3 ITA 3 - 1 CZE

OMG what a match...Lucie played the best tennis I've ever seen her playing and yet lost...it must be so hurtful for her.

Roby choked the 2nd set, but in the end she came out with some terrfic shots and serves

Bring it on Russia now

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:50 AM   #4
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Lucie
bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:53 AM   #5
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Great match and very entertaining.

After watching this I would still favour Lucie on a fast surface.

Congrats to Italy.

BTW, 10 of the last 11 FedCups have been won by Italy, Russia and Czechoslovakia A or B

The tradition continues, Italy-Russia may be fun.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:53 AM   #6
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Lucie

Anyway Vinci has been playing an amazing tennis..., so happy Italy weon !!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:55 AM   #7

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

oh, sorry for opening another thread

vinci worked well, i disagree regarding safarova's handling with the slice - she was abit lazy with her footwork, especially with the shorter balls which she might have been able to attack with better preperation.

she also failed miserably to deal with the slices at the net many of the times, including the last few games.

vinci was SO into this, and so proud. delighted for her, but safarova really took it to heart. i hope she builds on a good clay season though.

in the end, i think koukalova would have been a better choice for the czech team - it's a bit of a pity they played two similar players, and not a good risk taken by thier captain.

vinci should be delighted - she deserves it, and she is well headed into top10 - i think it's quite safe now.
two italians in top10, RG winner and RUP - this is so exciting for italian tennis lovers, as they have suffered lengthy years with #11 ranked CH and alot of "almosts".
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:55 AM   #8
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Lucie

Italy now will host Russia, could be fun if Sharpie shows up

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:55 AM   #9
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

NID
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:00 PM   #10
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam View Post
in the end, i think koukalova would have been a better choice for the czech team - it's a bit of a pity they played two similar players, and not a good risk taken by thier captain.
Her name is Zakopalová now.
She didn't play, because she was sick.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:00 PM   #11
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Sliced to fucking death.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:05 PM   #12
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

something's wrong with lucie......so many displays of brilliance but just can't string them together to produce a good result.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:06 PM   #13
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

CZE But happy Flavia gets to another FC final.

Hopefully Masha will play final.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Her name is Zakopalová now.
She didn't play, because she was sick.
:/

iguess that means the czechs are officially team BBB with hrdceka and pliskovas, cetkovska being so out and all.

pity.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:16 PM   #15
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

There is no shame Czech Republic losing to Italy on outdoor clay. Italy needs to win this now.

Czech Republic Might have been a bit closer had Kvitova beaten Vinci. Oh well. At least the girls have won twice in a row.

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote