FED CUP: Serena def. Arvidsson 6-2 6-1 USA 2- 1 SWE - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM   #31
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FED CUP: Serena def. Arvidsson 6-2 6-1 USA 2- 1 SWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by producer88 View Post
You're a horrible person if you believe that's any proper way of treating someone, especially when they're struggling.

Bullying is NEVER OK, no matter who it's being done to.
Neither is being bitchmade......

Who is bullying sloane? I honestly don't know how some of yall survive in your everyday lives.
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:34 PM   #32
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjii View Post
Boy/girl please get a life. It's not that serious. Lol get a grip... have you been bullied. Do you need a hug?
Yes I have to the point I wanted to kill myself, and it isn't a joke to me. Especially that I don't have a Bronx mentality (where I'm from).

It's never ok to treat anyone the way some of you are doing. You can criticize her game, but there's no need to call her useless.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:35 PM   #33
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some board members behavior like yours is really really disgusting!

What's the purpose to continue to slam Sloane over and over again, she's obviously having a difficult time and if the rumor about her problem with her mom are true it's obvious that she's in a fragile state of her life.

People seem to forget how difficult it is to be a 20 year old, imagine growing up with people judging you.

I understand she picked this profession & she has been disrespectful, but there's no need to abuse or bully someone (NO MATTER the circumstance).

Truly the behavior I've been seeing on these forums directed to Sloane is just straight up bullying & disgusting, I could never hangout with any of you in real life.
This is a public forum where people have different opinions on a daily basis & frankly you are being far too sensitive regarding Sloane. A lot of these comments are perfectly harmless that you are blowing out of proportion and taking personal. It's obvious that you care for Sloane, she needs fans like you. But don't expect everyone to share your views.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:35 PM   #34
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Neither is being bitchmade......

Who is bullying sloane? I honestly don't know how some of yall survive in your everyday lives.
I survided by my Faith & music...if you don't believe anyone is bullying Sloane you need to read her recent threads.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:36 PM   #35
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I have to the point I wanted to kill myself, and it isn't a joke to me. Especially that I don't have a Bronx mentality (where I'm from).

It's never ok to treat anyone the way some of you are doing. You can criticize her game, but there's no need to call her useless.
You are missing the point. Sloane is not here in this forum. Where is the bullying?
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:36 PM   #36
country flag Shinjii

Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future

Quote:

Well, I'm sorry to hear that and you could probably use some counseling because it's clear that you're still indirectly affected; however, I'm not censoring my thoughts on Sloane or her game to make you feel better. Don't read the forums if it hurts you so much.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:37 PM   #37
country flag Shinjii

Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future

Sheesh... glad I grew up in Queens NYC... I don't know how some of y'all walk out the door without breaking out in tears
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #38
country flag producer88

Quote:
Originally Posted by it-girl View Post
This is a public forum where people have different opinions on a daily basis & frankly you are being far too sensitive regarding Sloane. A lot of these comments are perfectly harmless that you are blowing out of proportion and taking personal. It's obvious that you care for Sloane, she needs fans like you. But don't expect everyone to share your views.
I understand that, even I'm critical of her recent form, she looked horrible yesterday but there's a difference when some people continuously poke at her & start criticizing her personality and character rather than give constructive criticism. There's a difference in both.

Maybe I am being too sensitive, but I get why Sloane isn't mentally together.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:39 PM   #39
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
You are missing the point. Sloane is not here in this forum. Where is the bullying?
How do you know this ? Maybe she is reading TF
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #40
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sheesh... glad I grew up in Queens NYC... I don't know how some of y'all walk out the door without breaking out in tears
Thanks you!!!!!
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:42 PM   #41
country flag producer88

Quote:

Umm I'm from the Bronx, you know I live in a much more dangerous area than you.

Quote:
Well, I'm sorry to hear that and you could probably use some counseling because it's clear that you're still indirectly affected; however, I'm not censoring my thoughts on Sloane or her game to make you feel better. Don't read the forums if it hurts you so much.
I do actually, and again I don't care if you criticize her game, but why attack her personality? Constantly might I add. Give your piece no need to poke at it.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:50 PM   #42
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some board members behavior like yours is really really disgusting!

What's the purpose to continue to slam Sloane over and over again, she's obviously having a difficult time and if the rumor about her problem with her mom are true it's obvious that she's in a fragile state of her life.

People seem to forget how difficult it is to be a 20 year old, imagine growing up with people judging you.

I understand she picked this profession & she has been disrespectful, but there's no need to abuse or bully someone (NO MATTER the circumstance).

Truly the behavior I've been seeing on these forums directed to Sloane is just straight up bullying & disgusting, I could never hangout with any of you in real life.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:53 PM   #43
country flag hankqq

hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute

expected score. Glad Serena was able to move well too
hankqq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #44
Alexandros

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

Stick to the topic people, this isn't Oprahs book of the month club.
Alexandros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #45
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cry me a river. This is expected. The same thing happened to Oudin... she was ripped even worse to be honest. Some people still think Sloane will rebound
Not to mention Sloane ripped Oudin with her "we don't see her anymore" comments.
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote