FED CUP: Serena def. Arvidsson 6-2 6-1 USA 2- 1 SWE - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:15 PM   #16
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future
Re: FED CUP: Serena def. Arvidsson 6-2 6-1 USA 2- 1 SWE

Nothing special in this score. USA was clear fave there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:16 PM   #17
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdterp01 View Post
Great win Serena!!! Some really nice ground strokes out there and the serve continues to be the deadliest weapon the women's game has EVER seen!!!!

Serena referring to Sloane as "our star player in America"
What did she say exactly?
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:18 PM   #18
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Serena!

So is Venus really replacing Sloane? Scoreboard watching is no fun.

Last edited by edificio : Apr 21st, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:19 PM   #19
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by it-girl View Post
Serena knows how to play with the media
Some board members behavior like yours is really really disgusting!

What's the purpose to continue to slam Sloane over and over again, she's obviously having a difficult time and if the rumor about her problem with her mom are true it's obvious that she's in a fragile state of her life.

People seem to forget how difficult it is to be a 20 year old, imagine growing up with people judging you.

I understand she picked this profession & she has been disrespectful, but there's no need to abuse or bully someone (NO MATTER the circumstance).

Truly the behavior I've been seeing on these forums directed to Sloane is just straight up bullying & disgusting, I could never hangout with any of you in real life.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:21 PM   #20
country flag Shinjii

Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by producer88 View Post

What's the purpose to continue to slam Sloane over and over again, she's obviously having a difficult time and if the rumor about her problem with her mom are true it's obvious that she's in a fragile state of her life.

People seem to forgot how difficult it is to be a 20 year old, imagine growing up with people judging you.

I understand she picked this profession & she has been disrespectful, but there's no need to abuse or bully someone (NO MATTER the circumstance).

Truly the behavior I've been seeing on these forums direct to Sloane is just straight up bullying & disgusting, I could never hangout with any of you in real life.
Cry me a river. This is expected. The same thing happened to Oudin... she was ripped even worse to be honest. Some people still think Sloane will rebound
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:23 PM   #21
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjii View Post
Cry me a river. This is expected. The same thing happened to Oudin... she was ripped even worse to be honest. Some people still think Sloane will rebound
You're a horrible person if you believe that's any proper way of treating someone, especially when they're struggling.

Bullying is NEVER OK, no matter who it's being done to.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:25 PM   #22
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

People seem to forget how difficult it is to be a 20 year old, imagine growing up with people judging you.

Truly the behavior I've been seeing on these forums directed to Sloane is just straight up bullying & disgusting, I could never hangout with any of you in real life.
Your response is the excessive one. Laughing at what Serena said is bad behaviour? Please.

Anyway I don't see how Sloane is at all affected by what some people say on a tennis discussion forum. Unless she is here every day reading the forum, it does not affect her life at all. Get a grip, bullying requires more than just comments on a board that the person never even sees.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:25 PM   #23
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great win Serena!!! Some really nice ground strokes out there and the serve continues to be the deadliest weapon the women's game has EVER seen!!!!

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:26 PM   #24
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're a horrible person if you believe that's any proper way of treating someone, especially when they're struggling.

So over the top with the drama smh.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:26 PM   #25
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Your response is the excessive one. Laughing at what Serena said is bad behaviour? Please.
Your in TF what do you expect, that is like a pinch to what is said at MTF.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:29 PM   #26
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good one Serena! I love the QUEEN's sense of humor

\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:30 PM   #27
country flag producer88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenita View Post
So over the top with the drama smh.
I'm over the top? Have you seen or read the comments on any Sloane threads? Seriously that's such a disgusting behavior.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:31 PM   #28
country flag Shinjii

Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future

Quote:

Boy/girl please get a life. It's not that serious. Lol get a grip... have you been bullied. Do you need a hug?
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:32 PM   #29
edificio

Quote:
I'm over the top? Have you seen or read the comments on any Sloane threads? Seriously that's such a disgusting behavior.
If you are a delicate flower, perhaps a mimosa, you probably want to avoid Tennis Forum. That is just the way it is.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM   #30
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...I could never hangout with any of you in real life.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote