Serbia 2-1 up, Ivanovic def. Kerber 7-5 7-5 !! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:21 AM   #16
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serbia 2-1 up, Ivanovic def. Kerber 7-5 7-5 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Ana played some amazing tennis, especially on BP for Kerber.

Ana's slices are highlights of her 2013 season!
this

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:21 AM   #17
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Anci slaying top10 players in FED Cup but can't beat top20 player in real tournaments for more than a year
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:21 AM   #18
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -tim83- View Post
I don't like the result but it was a great match!

Ana played like a top-tenner and Angie played like 2012. Very entertaining to say at least

Kerber said in the post match-interview that Ana played the match of her life!
Good win nevertheless.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM   #19
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Serbian hero
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM   #20
country flag -tim83-

-tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Best match of Ajdevic since RG 2008
she was really GOAT today, making hardly any error and serving really good

Angie played awesome, too. By far the best match in 2013, she finally showed her good tennis from the end of 2012
That match reminded me a lot the one against Vuvurenka in Istanbul, where Angie lost too after a tough fight

But that was one if not the best match of 2013 for me
Exactly this, but I almost always share your opinions
-tim83- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:24 AM   #21
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

the simple reason to revoke any support from german players is that they let VIP happen.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:24 AM   #22
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Best match of Ajdevic since RG 2008
Not sure if serious.

2012 IW R4 against Wozniacki.
2011 Beijing R3 against Zvonareva.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:24 AM   #23
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM   #24
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Great win for Ana. She played great really, I mean, she had like 10 backhand winners, I think it's her record, and I love how she celebrated victory
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM   #25
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

She's back
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM   #26
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Ana was great!
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:28 AM   #27
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Ana's slices are highlights of her 2013 season!
She should try to use that more, IMO, because her BH, when rushing, becomes her weakest link. Using topspin and slice, which she both did, to change up the pace can be effective on clay. Plus, her defense is quite good on clay; she doesn't need to rush to winners every point, especially on BH. She played smart clay tennis today. As a fan, I'm glad she did just that.

-"Still On The Road"

Last edited by tennis-insomniac : Apr 21st, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:28 AM   #28
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
Not sure if serious.

2012 IW R4 against Wozniacki.
2011 Beijing R3 against Zvonareva.
Totally serious

Beating scrubs like Wozniacki in 2012 or Zvonareva wasn't nearly half as good as today IMO.

She made hardly any errors, played really smart tennis, was serving really good and hold it together in the crucial points.
She had a lot of pressure on her tiny shoulders but she went through it and won the match.
she even had tears in her eyes after the match, what shows how much pressure and how important that match was for her.

I really wish she can keep playing on this level, because we need this Ana back in Top 10 or even higher

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:31 AM   #29
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprised, anyone with half a brain can pick Kerber's basic game apart. Take the pace off the ball, and she's toast.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:32 AM   #30
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Anci

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote