Apr 20th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bonn, NRW
Fill-in-the-Draw - Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2013 - 4 joint winners, see #105
FITD Stuttgart 2013
Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.
Please post players' full names, not nicknames.
5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.
9)You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
Example: International Quarterfinals
Kirilenko def. Bartoli
Jankovic def. Ivanovic
Mattek-Sands def. Radwanska
Zheng def. Dulko
The actual winners are Kirilenko, Jankovic, Mattek-Sands, and Dulko.
You will get 130 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 390 points.
11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.
12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a chart: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=326409.
Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472293.
The Race to the Championships is available here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472294
i defeated the mountains
i severed the oceans
i was the stronger of us
yet the weakest one still
Last edited by Chiquitita. : Apr 28th, 2013 at 05:21 PM.
Apr 20th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw - Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2013
(1)Sharapova def. Bye
Safarova def. Barthel
Ivanovic def. Petkovic
(8)Petrova def. Qualifier
(3)Kerber def. Bye
Pavlyuchenkova def. Makarova
Vinci def. Shvedova
(7)Wozniacki def. Suarez Navarro
Jankovic def. (6)Stosur
Lisicki def. Qualifier
Wickmayer def. Qualifier
(4)Errani def. Bye
(5)Kvitova def. Beck
Goerges def. Flipkens
Vesnina def. Qualifier
(2)Li def. Bye
(1)Sharapova def. Safarova
Ivanovic def. (8)Petrova
Pavlyuchenkova def. (3)Kerber
(7)Wozniacki def. Vinci
Jankovic def. Lisicki
Wickmayer def. (4)Errani
(5)Kvitova def. Goerges
(2)Li def. Vesnina
(1)Sharapova def. Ivanovic
(7)Wozniacki def. Pavlyuchenkova
Jankovic def. Wickmayer
(2)Li def. (5)Kvitova
(1)Sharapova def. (7)Wozniacki
(2)Li def. Jankovic
(1)Sharapova def. (2)Li
__________________FITD: CH: 64 Current: 78
Suicide: CH: 6 Current: 61 Champion: 2013 French Open
Q-Ball: CH: 32 Current: 34 Champion: 2013 Shenzhen
Tennis Tipping: CH: 14 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 95 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off