Cristina Dinu - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM   #106
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cristina Dinu

Nice to see her winning something. Good for her. What I like about Dinu is that she is making a slow but steady progress.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 11:27 PM   #107
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Messy but got the job done
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:15 AM   #108
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Cristina Dinu, the winner of ITF Circuit Idu Trophy Comvex 2013
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 01:23 PM   #109
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

In sfarsit! Felicitari Cristina!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #110

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

50K Mestre (ITA), R32:

(Q)Despina Papamichail (GRE) d. (8)Cristina Dinu (ROU) 36 64 Default

A mess
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #111
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

She was disqualified . How can you say it's a mess if you don't know what happened ?
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
She was disqualified . How can you say it's a mess if you don't know what happened ?
I know she was disqualified, Skerlock That's what default means & that's why I said she is a mess. She was a set and a break up in the second, then somehow she managed to lose the second set. Very well, so far, nothing unusual. But then she got disqualified. What for? Maybe she refused to play any further and just left the court, maybe she said nasty things to her opponent or to the chair umpire, maybe she hit someone with a ball like Olga Puchkova did earlier this year. I don't know & I don't care. I still think she's a mess no matter why she was disqualified for
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #113
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Exactly my point . Like in Puchkova's match where the idiot that got hit by the ball was acting like he was Shot.

Or in Serena's match a few years ago where she didn't actually threaten (to kill) the line referee and maybe more examples.

P.S : I didn't know about the break up in the 2nd set. (but maybe she could've won the match in the decisive)

P.S 2 : Esti fata sau baiat ? (pretty stupid question)

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Sep 4th, 2013 at 05:39 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Exactly my point . Like in Puchkova's match where the idiot that got hit by the ball was acting like he was Shot.

Or in Serena's match a few years ago where she didn't actually threaten (to kill) the line referee.

P.S : I didn't know about the break up in the 2nd set. (but maybe she could've won the match in the decisive)

P.S 2 : Esti fata sau baiat ? (pretty stupid question)
Maybe "that idiot" wasn't acting at all, I'm pretty sure it must've hurt like hell. I'm also sure Olga didn't hit him on on purpose, but although she apologized & went to see if he was ok, the umpire did the right thing disqualifying her. I would have done the same & I'm a big Puchkova fan. As for the Serena incident, there was a death threat there & she should be thankful she got away only with a point penalty. That poor woman could have pressed charges against her. Check the videos on youtube, maybe you need to refresh your memories.

PS2: Does it really matter? I can hit like a boy & scream like a girl
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #115
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

There was an interview with Dinu posted on this thread in which she admits losing her cool and messing the whole match up after that. Do I remember correctly? Is that a recurrent problem with her? Maybe she needs some counseling, some professional help.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #116
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

SpÓrlea loves this.

Cristina definitely has a huge attitude problem. It's not her demeanour alone. She has days where she literally doesn't give any fuck and it shows in her up and down results over the year.

Never thought she could crack the Top 200, though. Maybe she thought that things would go by themselves now, but it's still avery long way for her to go.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #117

She is hot tempered, indeed & she's quite proud of it. I'm sure she has a squirrel, they all have.
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
SpÓrlea loves this.
She blazed the path for all the Puchkova's & Dinu's out there
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #119
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She's not talented enough to pull off a disqualification. It doesn't even look good when Serena does it. A mess indeed
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #120

Looks like it was nothing but an irritated umpire.

Apparently she left the court without asking permission to go somewhere after the second set and when she returned the umpire defaulted her. A bit harsh this decision. I remember a match a couple of years ago when Petkovic literally ran out of court in the middle of a game. Nobody knew what that was, everybody assumed she had an emergency, she came back, nobody defaulted her, the umpire didn't even asked what was that all about... But I guess the prominence of the two players played a big part in these two very different approaches of these two similar situations.