Cristina Dinu - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #196
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Cristina Dinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
She's on the entry list (qualies for now) for the 25k in Budapest http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100032030 and Padova http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031822.

Looks like she was probably injured
No doubt about that. Hope she comes back in good health and spirit
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #197
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Still the #1 seed on the EL for the Galati 10k next week. Hope she plays this time around -and does well .

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031843
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #198
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

10k Galati (ROU) MD:

(1) Cristina Dinu (ROU)
v. Oana Georgeta Simion (ROU)
Kerstin Peckl (AT) v. Gabriela Aura Zarnoveanu (ROU)
Iulia Maria Ivascu (ROU) v. Alisa Martinov (MDA)
Gabriela Talaba (ROU) v. (6) Cristina Adamescu (Rou)
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #199

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

10k Galati (ROU), MD:

(1)Cristina Dinu (ROU) v Oana Georgeta Simion (ROU)
Kerstin Peckl (AUT) v Gabriela Aura Zarnoveanu (ROU)
Iulia Maria Ivascu (ROU) v Alisa Martinov (MDA)
(6)Cristina Adamescu (ROU) v Gabriela Talaba (ROU)

Hai Cristina!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #200

Back, but not really...

10k Galati (ROU), R32:

Oana Georgeta Simion (ROU) d. (1)Cristina Dinu (ROU) 76(4) 63
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #201
country flag ioana_sk8r

Well...cannot be easy to get back into match form after a long layoff. Fingers crossed she keeps at it.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Well...cannot be easy to get back into match form after a long layoff.
You're right. I am not surprised she lost today (Azarenka also lost today after a long absence), what intrigued me was the scoreline.
I mean, the last match she played before taking some time off to nurse her injury:
January 2014, a semifinal loss in Daytona Beach (25k) to Allie Kiick 67(4) 36.
The first match she played after the break:
June 2014, a first round loss in Galati (10k) to Oana Georgeta Simion 67(4) 36.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #203
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

I'm also bummed for her and also that my dream final won't happen

To be fair i'm given to understand she did spend more time at the doctor's office than on court as she should have. Here's a picture from mid may

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #204
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I mean, the last match she played before taking some time off to nurse her injury:
January 2014, a semifinal loss in Daytona Beach (25k) to Allie Kiick 67(4) 36.
The first match she played after the break:
June 2014, a first round loss in Galati (10k) to Oana Georgeta Simion 67(4) 36.
I wouldn't have noticed that, but thanks for pointing it out. Twilight zone worthy. Or a very subconscious way of telling herself the break never happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
I'm also bummed for her and also that my dream final won't happen

To be fair i'm given to understand she did spend more time at the doctor's office than on court as she should have.
Never good to hear . Hopefully she's fully healed now.
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #205
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 11:13 PM   #206

10k Bucharest (ROU), MD:

(1)Cristina Dinu (ROU) v (wc)Georgia Andreea Craciun (ROU)
Irina Fetecau (ROU) v (Q)Andrada Ioana Surdeanu (ROU)
Ioana Ducu (ROU) v Lisa Ponomar (GER)
(6)Cristina Adamescu (ROU) v (Q)Marina Cozac (USA)

Another tough one in the first round. This time a promising youngster coached by Razvan Sabau.
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #207

10k Bucharest (ROU), R32:

(1)Cristina Dinu (ROU) d. (wc)Georgia Andreea Craciun (ROU) 64 26 76(1)

Knew this was going to be tough for Cristina, but she found a way
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #208
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Knew this was going to be tough for Cristina, but she found a way
Really... against a 14 year old??
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Really... against a 14 year old??
Quote:

Another tough one in the first round. This time a promising youngster coached by Razvan Sabau.
Yeap. Last week she lost to Simion in the first round, so clearly she is still not 100% ready. And Georgia is very motivated and has a lot of talent. And she'll be 15 in a few weeks
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 04:12 PM   #210
country flag Not A Fan

I remember posting a few weeks ago about Georgia Craciun, that she won the U16 national championship... that's really all I know so far