The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 2 - Page 336 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #5026
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
Eugenie Bouchard is the next Kournikova. She's more known hor her short dresses and her look than for her tennis. She's improved a lot, ok, but if she likes this role of tennis top model (it seems she enjoys it) she won't make a great carreer.

Why ? Don't understand what you talking about....
saint2 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #5027
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
She was awarded entry through a wildcard
I know. I mean: for what ? ))
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #5028
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
Eugenie Bouchard is the next Kournikova. She's more known hor her short dresses and her look than for her tennis. She's improved a lot, ok, but if she likes this role of tennis top model (it seems she enjoys it) she won't make a great carreer.
Because she dresses up for (I assume) Halloween and was doing the weather report during her off season? Sure...
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #5029
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Because she dresses up for (I assume) Halloween and was doing the weather report during her off season? Sure...
She is well known now mainly because of her look -)
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #5030
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
According to some "clever" posters here, players are supposed to live, eat and breath tennis 27/7/365... Fun ? Not allowed.
saint2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #5031
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
She is well known now mainly because of her look -)
And is there a rule that beautiful players can't also be top 5 players? Look at Ivanovic a few years ago, she was #1 and won FO. Bouchard is obviously very talented so she could be one of the future big names, the fact that she is very beautiful has nothing to do with her tennis, only with the media attention.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #5032
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
According to some "clever" posters here, players are supposed to live, eat and breath tennis 27/7/365... Fun ? Not allowed.
Of course not. Even though at the moment I see no indication that Bouchard isn't taking her career very seriously.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #5033
country flag Hartson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
And is there a rule that beautiful players can't also be top 5 players?
Where did i say that ? She had a good progress this year but nothing special so far. We will see. I have nothing against her -)
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #5034
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Where did i say that ? She had a good progress this year but nothing special so far. We will see. I have nothing against her -)
God, I hate it when people use "nothing special" to describe a player or her game. What exactly does that mean? Eugenie showed some great tennis this year, that tennis allowed her to win a set against Serena, what she showed in the first set and a half against Petkovic was simply amazing. Her problem this year was that she couldn't maintain that level throughout an entire match. But she is still very young so she has plenty of time to correct this. So please, everyone just stop making BS assesments about young players.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #5035
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djo-Coeur View Post
Enhanced picture

WTF is on that door

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #5036
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Halep's jacket
Bur the dress is nice and she looks good

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #5037
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

looks like a painting of a horse galloping
benbest is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #5038
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
WTF is on that door
Horses, it seems.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #5039
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

New volume

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread