The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 2 - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 04:46 PM   #2506
country flag wakefield10

wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 2

Wozniacki has such a strange jawline
wakefield10 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 05:42 PM   #2507
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakefield10 View Post
Wozniacki has such a strange jawline
I think it's a wax figure
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 06:14 PM   #2508
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
I think it's a wax figure
Wait, I thought you were the wax figure.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 07:10 PM   #2509
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
it's sooo boring seing Wozniacki making the Djoke fan pose like if she was still 19. Come on girl, time to mature and be real champion able to win slams! sososo boring with her smile

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 07:15 PM   #2510
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with Woz in that pic but I guess some ppl will always find something to bitch about on TF.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 07:31 PM   #2511
country flag wakefield10

wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Nothing wrong with Woz in that pic but I guess some ppl will always find something to bitch about on TF.
its not just this pic, her chin is just weak overall. I've got nothing against the girl.
wakefield10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:05 AM   #2512
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Esquire

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:07 AM   #2513
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised Ivanovic is comfortable with exposing her ass crack in a magazine.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:13 AM   #2514
country flag caroalltheway

caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future

Woz looks great, haters gonna hate
caroalltheway is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 08:08 AM   #2515
country flag lucyfur

lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all

lucyfur is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:54 AM   #2516
country flag BineMachine

BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
it's sooo boring seing Wozniacki making the Djoke fan pose like if she was still 19. Come on girl, time to mature and be real champion able to win slams! sososo boring with her smile
Not sure this even makes sense

Garbine & Sabine
BineMachine is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:24 PM   #2517
country flag Yonexforever

Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of

Ivanovic looks very different in that photo spread and VERY uncomfortable I might add. I'm not sure if I like her Hantuchova looking body now though!
Yonexforever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:26 PM   #2518
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
I'm surprised Ivanovic is comfortable with exposing her ass crack in a magazine.
I'm fine with it. In the top pic her left boobie wants to come out and play, and I'm good with that, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyfur View Post
Always been a Sprem fan. She's looking very pretty. Marcos needs to work on his hair, though.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 02:19 PM   #2519
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Not the most flattering picture of Caroline......I will leave it at that.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM   #2520
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread