Tennis tipping #17c: Istanbul! Congrats to fallansky and superior1! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #46
country flag fallansky

fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all
Re: Tennis tipping #17c: Istanbul! Come play with the assassins!

in for singles
fallansky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #47
country flag leon charles

leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
In singles and doubles with leon charles.
Confirming and playing singles too!!
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #48
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

In
Doubles with vladekCRO
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #49
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucian_iasi View Post
In
Doubles with vladekCRO
In and confirmed
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #50
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

doubles with ivanovic_fan
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) CH Merida-Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) CH Suzhou-Bogota-Santiago´14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #51
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Med.Nico View Post
heya

I sadly don't have completly fulfilled the 3 monthes membership here right now but i have made more than 100 posts, may i get in despite of that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Med.Nico View Post
Yeah that's sad, because, i just won't have a ranking before the French Open and because of that just not be able to get into the qualies draw
Yeah! Hessie is right! But that part where you don't get into the qualies will be for every big tournament! And the biggest chance of getting in is in a grand slam when we have huge draw!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #52
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

In singles, doubles with Felipe Abe.
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #53
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

rvugt, can we possibly have an EL update?
Tennis Tipping: CH: 14 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 87 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #54
country flag Superior1

Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light

In. Anyone for doubles?

TT Titles 2013

Singles: ITF Kaarst, ITF Talinn, ITF Istanbul

Doubles: ITF Istanbul (w/fallansky)
Superior1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #55
country flag Felipe Abe

Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiRenan View Post
In singles, doubles with Felipe Abe.
Ib singles confirm doubles

Sent from my LG-P970 using VerticalSports.Com App

ftw
Felipe Abe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #56
country flag fallansky

fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superior1 View Post
In. Anyone for doubles?
doubles with Superior1
fallansky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #57
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Out here, sorry.
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #58
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future

Singles Entry List:
Code:
Rankings as of: 15 april 2013 
1. Kirilenko-Fan (GER)      58
2. F4CU (ARG)               69
3. igralec33 (SLO)          86
4. fallansky (POL)          87
5. sdtoot (GBR)             89
6. Sam. (BEL)               90
7. Direnan (BRA)           101
8. hessie (AUS)            108
9. Leyla. (KOR)            115
10.leon charles (POL)      120
11.lucian_iasi (ROU)       126
12.catgamer (GER)          132
13.rnwerner (SUI)          134
14.Broseghini (BRA)        141
15.mcb (GBR)               144
16.Sabinator. (POL)        151
17.Superior1 (CRO)         153
18.goOudinUSA (USA)        156
19.Heinann (POL)           162
20.Hapsara (SWE)           164
21.Gu-niao (CHN)           166
22.Capriati Rules (USA)    180
23.rbfilipe (BRA)          184
24.max94 (FRA)             192
25.vladekCRO (CRO)         198
26.Ivanovic_fan (BUL)      199
27.Matthias (GER)          200
28.Felipe Abe (BRA)        226
29.AlissonValerio (BRA)    230
30.Cooper96 (USA)          245
31.randy72391 (USA)        265
32.Womp Up The Jamz (USA)  267
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #59
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles.
Anyone for doubles?
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #60
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

In singles , doubles anyone?
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote