YOON JEONG CHO'S CHEERING THREAD - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 03:00 AM   #1
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool YOON JEONG CHO'S CHEERING THREAD

She deserves this thread for sure...She has been impressive in 2002 and so far this year, she is wonderful...She has surpassed Mi-Ra Jeon in terms of achievement!!!

She is enjoying her recent climb to ranked 66...

In AO, she is absolutely a "dark horse"...She will beat Eva easily...She may make a surprise to beat Maggie in 2nd round then she can beat whoever in 3rd round and again, she will face Monica Seles in round of 16! She can do damage to Monica...That's all my wish to her!!! Yahoo...Cho!!!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 07:59 AM   #2
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
I met her this morning in Melbourne Park She was practising with Angie and both of them have a very good game... I think they are the future of Asian tennis... Both can serve well, strong forehand and backhand, and good consistency.... I also saw a bit of Saori's match against Maria Salerni, and to be honest, her serve is still so weak/slow... Angie and Cho have definitely stronger serve....

I'm sure Cho will get a good result here in AO, at least pass the first round...

Go Cho

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2003, 08:07 AM   #3
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool LUCKY U!

Lucky, u...ur there...RU Indonesian or Australian? If ur Indonesian, ru PR there or on assignment? Just curious...So, Saori was practising...maybe she would be LL? Last week in CBR I heard Angie practiced with Tax...
Old Jan 11th, 2003, 08:37 AM   #4
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm an Indonesian, lokamaya As you can see in my flag I came to Melbourne 4 years ago to study and now I finished my study and currently working. I got Australian PR already, last March

Saori didn't practice but I saw her final round qualifying match against Maria Salerni. I hope she got a LL too More asian in the MD.

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
Old Jan 11th, 2003, 08:47 AM   #5
Shine On Silver Moon

Question MORE TO ASK

So, you left all ur fam back in Indonesia or you are there with them? Was it hard to get a job there? Just curiouz...IC, I thought Saori was practicing..I forgot that she lost to MES today in final Qualif...Do u play tennis yourself? I started to play when I was 8 yrs old...just for fun!
Old Jan 11th, 2003, 09:02 AM   #6
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
Hello Henry,

If you see Yoon-Jeong again, can you please ask her some news of her ankle, that she injured in Pattaya last year.

And send her my best regards (just tell her the French guy she met with Mi-Ra in Pattaya. She should know. In case she does not remember , tell her too that I usually take photos ).

Thanks .
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2003, 10:08 AM   #7
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Go Yoon-Jeong in OZ 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's made such a great start to the year. I first saw her vs Monica in US open 2002, when she was down 6-1 5-1 only to make Monica win it 6-3 in the final set. What a match, and performance by Yoon-Jeong.
I also hope Saori gets LL into main draw.
Also Good luck in OZ to:
Sugiyama
Morigami
Asagoe
Angie
Wynne

Libertango is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2003, 12:35 AM   #8
country flag kfh_9118

Re: MORE TO ASK

Quote:
Originally posted by lokamaya
So, you left all ur fam back in Indonesia or you are there with them? Was it hard to get a job there? Just curiouz...IC, I thought Saori was practicing..I forgot that she lost to MES today in final Qualif...Do u play tennis yourself? I started to play when I was 8 yrs old...just for fun!
Yeah, my family is still back in Indonesia. I'm alone here But I love living in Australia though, even without them around It's difficult to find a job everywhere now IMO, I'm just lucky to find a good professional job. Many of my friends are still struggling finding a job, and because of that, they choose to continue studying.

I started play tennis 6 years ago, and it's only for fun (not competition)... I'm an average player, not too bad, not to good, at least I can hit the ball

You started from 8 yrs old, must be very good now

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 12:38 AM   #9
country flag kfh_9118

Quote:
Originally posted by Steveg
Hello Henry,

If you see Yoon-Jeong again, can you please ask her some news of her ankle, that she injured in Pattaya last year.

And send her my best regards (just tell her the French guy she met with Mi-Ra in Pattaya. She should know. In case she does not remember , tell her too that I usually take photos ).

Thanks .
Hi Steve

I'm pretty sure I'll meet her again... I am going to AO again on Day 3 and Day 4 (hopefully I can have two days off at work)... I'm pretty sure she will survive the first round in the single, otherwise she'll still play double. I'll ask your questions

From how she was practising, I think her ankle is alright now. Otherwise, she won't be in the Auckland final, but I'll ask her that and send your regards too, I'm sure she'll remember.

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 05:41 AM   #10
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Thanks Henry .

She was in Auckland final, but she decided to skip the next event...
Old Jan 12th, 2003, 08:16 AM   #11
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Btw, she's up two places this week to no.64 in the rankings. Go Yoon-Jeong!!

Libertango is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2003, 02:48 AM   #12
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Yoon-Jeong seemed tired during her first match. I hope she will have no health problems. She already withdrew from last week event.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cho 2.jpg (8.0 KB, 16 views)
Old Jan 14th, 2003, 04:38 AM   #13
Shine On Silver Moon

Thumbs up QUITE GOOD!

Quite good win vs Dyrberg...Yes, in the pic she looked tired...Wonder why? The next battle is tougher against Maggie...Good luck, Cho!!!
Old Jan 14th, 2003, 05:37 AM   #14
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Stephane, Yoon-Jeong had to withdraw from Canberra last week because she missed out on qualifying by playing the Auckland final.

The article is posted in the Canberra forum.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2003, 06:53 AM   #15
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Thanks Luke. I am surprised because I think there is normally an exemption for players who reach finals of a tournament for the next event in case the schedule is too tight.

I will look for the WTA rule in this case when back home.