I'm worried guys... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 01:27 AM   #1
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm worried guys...

Guys, I'm really worried that that Venus isn't ready for Australia. I don't want to be negative, but I am worried about our girl
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 02:34 AM   #2
joao

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
She's got a tough 1st round with Kuznetsova but if she passes that (and I'm confident ... she's got the best partner to practice), than she'll reach the final and this time she will win!!!!!!

It's fun, friendly and free!!!!

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most", Darwinian Motto
joao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2003, 02:46 PM   #3
catkey94

catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light catkey94 is a glorious beacon of light
I think that Vee will be fine. It appears that she is tired of being #2.
catkey94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2003, 04:12 PM   #4
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Quote:
She's got a tough 1st round with Kuznetsova
Uh have you seen this person play before??? She hasn't experienced Vee power yet, so this is all speculation....

Go Venus! You show 'em.
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:58 AM   #5
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of
Now I'm worry (again) about Vee in her next tournament, Proximus Diamond Games. Her opponents will be tougher than Rena has at Open Gaz de France. Belgium girls, Mauresmo, Hantuchova, and Dokic!!!
Hardiansf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 11:20 PM   #6
joao

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardiansf
Now I'm worry (again) about Vee in her next tournament, Proximus Diamond Games. Her opponents will be tougher than Rena has at Open Gaz de France. Belgium girls, Mauresmo, Hantuchova, and Dokic!!!
She'll be fine ... Venus has a winning record against all those girls! And besides the Chgampionships where she was injured, Venus has beaten all of them the last time they played ... she'll do it again in Belgium and will be one step closer to take home this beautiful trophee!

It's fun, friendly and free!!!!

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most", Darwinian Motto
joao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 05:32 AM   #7
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of
Amen
Go Venus
Hardiansf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 01:49 PM   #8
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Oh Ye of little faith!! Do you think Venus goes into each match with fear???
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2003, 06:17 PM   #9
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Mauresmo Dokic and Hantuchova played in Paris too. and the belgians are in the same half (with Dokic)
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote