TT #17b Marrakesh - and the trophy goes to... ALYOUNA and KittyTennis/Vefci Y! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #16
country flag chenhw

chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tennis Tipping # 17b Marrakesh - commit to only WTA in Africa

in
double with shaddad
TITLES
Singles: [2012 ITF Astana]
Doubles: [2012 ITF Chiasso,ITF Prague,ITF Brescia]
(w/shaddad)
chenhw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #17
country flag Shaddad

Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all

in
double with chenhw
Singles:2012 Wellington,Chiasso
Doubles:
2012 Chiasso,Prague,Brescia,RU Wimbledon (w/chenhw);
2013 Civitavecchia(w/Heinann),Minsk(w/chenhw),Monterrey(w/Drake1980);
2014 Pelham(w/*Jean*)
Shaddad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #18
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold

IN Singles

Singles titles (5): 2009 Madrid, 2010 Eastbourne, 2011 Charleston, 2011 Bastad, 2012 Indian Wells.

Doubles titles (9): 2010 Australian Open (w/Sdtoot), 2010 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Dubai (w/Sdtoot), 2011 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Tokyo (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Estoril (w/Sdtoot), 2012 New Haven (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Bali TOC (w/Sdtoot), 2013 Auckland (w/KittyTennis).
Extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #19
country flag Hidalgo

Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold

in
highest singles ranking #59.
TT doubles: Titles (4) Clermond-Ferrand'12, Suzhou'12, Saguenay'12 Antalya22'12
RU: Rockhampton'12 Ningbo'12 Mildura'13
was playing 52 weeks in TT before retirement
PAW: WON USO'12
Hidalgo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #20
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

in
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #21
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold

Any Top 100 doubles player? I'm ranked 17

Singles titles (5): 2009 Madrid, 2010 Eastbourne, 2011 Charleston, 2011 Bastad, 2012 Indian Wells.

Doubles titles (9): 2010 Australian Open (w/Sdtoot), 2010 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Dubai (w/Sdtoot), 2011 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Tokyo (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Estoril (w/Sdtoot), 2012 New Haven (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Bali TOC (w/Sdtoot), 2013 Auckland (w/KittyTennis).
Extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #22
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future

In for singles using my SE and doubles with Ivanovic_Fan
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #23
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Doubles with SodaPop.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #24
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

In
doubles with Hindrance.
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #25
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry

Doubles with AYUMI-GOAT
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #26
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

in singles and doubles with Daszmarelli.
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #27
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

In doubles with Phil=)
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #28
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

in
doubles with Jose.
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #29
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed.

IN
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #30
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremaduratenis View Post
Any Top 100 doubles player? I'm ranked 17
want to play doubles with me ... I am top 80
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote