MARRAKECH: Only up from here - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #1
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
MARRAKECH: Only up from here

With not a point to defend until Wimbledon... (Rd 1 points) she could benefit from a good week here. And got a good draw!

Rd 1 Puchkova
Rd 2 Soler-Espinoza/Honcova
QF Kanepi/Medina
SF Pironkova/Bertens

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta

Last edited by Daniela-Is-Mine : Apr 22nd, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #2
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
Re: FES: Only up from here

Glad she's not playing Stuttgart. Her chances are better here Hope she can get a few wins.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:26 AM   #3
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

hoping for a win or two here with her performance in FedCup..

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:19 PM   #4
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Top seeds in doubles.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:35 AM   #5

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Im hoping she wins

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:57 PM   #6
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my god this is possibly the best draw ever - Oprandi and Cibulkova both withdrawn, Sorana knocked out...
That said, Kanepi on a good day might be difficult =/ Let's hope Danka moves properly and keeps her head together!
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:05 PM   #7

Kanepi lost to Pliskova last week. and lets not forget Daniela still owns that head to head. I'm more worried about Soler-Espinoza.

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:12 PM   #8
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MARRAKECH: Only up from here

True say actually. Oh well, fingers crossed! If 80% Dani turns up, she's got it in the bag
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #9

she sucks. someone else make the threads from now on.

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #10
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

That first set was decent. She just unraveled in the second and the third was (as usual) up & down. I was hoping that she'd play like she played vs Kirilenko in FED Cup, but... I just wish she could get some confidence from somewhere & this certainly won't help.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #11
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Well the thread title proved something of a jinx.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #12
country flag Hit_It_Hard

I just can't even... poor girl

ANYWAY, I'm sure she'll still make it to 500
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #13
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Just sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Well the thread title proved something of a jinx.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #14
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Did at least win the doubles 6-3 6-2.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #15
country flag conrado

conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold

Dani unfortunately played one dimensional today, very different in comparison to her FED Cup performance.
She was very poor with angle shots, I didn't see any of her lovely short angle backhand, which are soo effective on clay, trying to play every shot hard and making a lot of unforced errors isn't the way she should be playing - it wasn't a good tactic today. Good thing is that she bore this marathon 3-hours match quite well so her fitness should be fine.

good luck also to: Magda Linette, Kasia Piter, Paula Kania, Petra Martic, Maria Kirilenko, Agnieszka Radwanska, Ula Radwanska, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Su-Wei Hsieh, Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva, Mirjana Lucic, Sandra Zaniewska, Karolina Pliskova, Belinda Bencic, Martina Hingis
conrado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote