MAIN DRAW - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2003, 06:44 AM   #46
country flag Nicky2002

Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold
I hope you are going to do well, Tammy. I'll be there for you again this year.

All the best Asians, Aussie and Monica Seles

Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2003, 06:44 AM   #47
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all TennisHack is a name known to all
For a complete rundown of both the men's and women's draws, go to my website, TennisHack Online and click on "Australian Open Preview"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnnaLenaGroenefeld/

Kim Clijsters, 2005 US Open Champion!

TH Online: Kim tribute - and photos! - now up
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 06:45 AM   #48
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think anyone has an "easy" draw, except Kim Clijsters.

Henin/Davenport 4th RD...interesting.
Serena/Daniilidou 4th interesting

Venus vs. Dani/Patty QF...
Monica/Serena QF...I'm ready...they always play good matches.

Capriati has a killer draw...tough to 3 peat. Hoping for a Jen/Venus semi
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 08:13 AM   #49
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck to : TAMMY
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 08:23 AM   #50
country flag spyro

spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all
OMG, Angie vs Sugiyama and Wynne vs Patty !!!
What a bad draw for Indonesian
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 08:25 AM   #51
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Anna's draw
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 08:38 AM   #52
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice
Hmmmm don't like the draw to much....

....like some others too

Sure enough there's a swiss duell in the first round grrrrrrrrr
MGM vs Manu I hate that!!!!! One good thing one swiss will be in second round for sure.

Then I'm looking forward to Juju vs Myrima hmmm now didn't Myriam beat her in Filderstat??

And Patty really should make it to the quarters where she'll face Daniela. But with Patty you never know.

Anyways Hooooopppppppp Schwiiiiiiizzzzzzz!!
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 09:36 AM   #53
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of
Good luck to Indonesian girls :
Prakusya vs Schnyder
Widjaja vs Sugiyama
You can rock the world with a surprise win, girls!

Go Monica, Vee, and Rena, one of you must take the title home!
Hardiansf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 10:34 AM   #54
vancouverite

vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all
Not ecstatic about Monica's draw (Megan's not exactly a third-round cakewalk....), but if they both get that far, I have a feeling the Serena-Monica matchup actually works better for Monica than Vee-Monica (...not quite sure why, as Serena's deadly... and yet... )

Kim's got it pretty easy until the semis.

Jennifer's draw
vancouverite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 10:41 AM   #55
country flag Xian

Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute
Babsi vs. Amanda
Patricia vs Mary

good luck to
Iva
Lubomira Kurhajkova
Clarisa Fernandez
Vera Zvonareva and Elena Likhovtseva
Magui Serna and Asa Svensson
Dally Randriantefy
Angie Widjaja and Wynne Prakusya
Marissa Irvin
Libuse Prusova
Xian is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 11:36 AM   #56
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
decent draw...could be better, could be worse

best of luck to:

*Emilie Loit
*Els Callens
*Alina Jidkova
*Laura Granville
*Maureen Drake
*Tamarine Tanasugarn
*Eleni Daniilidou
*Marissa Irvin
*Amy Frazier
*Daja Bedanova
*Nathalie Dechy
*Magdalena Maleeva
*Eva Dyrberg
*Aniko Kapros
*Rita Grande
*Vera Zvonareva
*Elena Bovina
*Meghann Shaughnessy
*Ludmila Cervanova
*Lubomira Kurhajcova
*Kim Clijsters
*Samantha Reeves
*Silvija Talaja
*Tatiana Poutchek
*Tina Pisnik
*Iva Majoli
*Barbara Schett
*Rossana Neffa-De Los Rios
*Maja Matevzic
*Meilen Tu
*Anna Pistolesi
*Chanda Rubin
*Mary Pierce
*Antonella Serra-Zanetti
*Clarisa Fernandez
*Asa Svensson
*Magui Serna
*Anastasia Myskina
*Henrieta Nagyova
*Anna Kournikova
*Jill Craybas
*Dinara Safina
*Katarina Srebotnik
*Iroda Tulyaganova
*Elena Baltacha
*Denisa Chladkova
*Barbara Rittner
*Evie Dominikovic
*Anne Kremer
*Janette Husarova
*Virginia Ruano Pascual
*Stephanie Foretz
*Jennifer Capriati
*Daniela Hantuchova
*Adriana Serra-Zanetti
*Ai Sugiyama
*Angelique Widjaja
*Greta Arn
*Jelena Kostanic
*Wynne Prakusya
*Patty Schnyder
*Silvia Farina-Elia
*Flavia Pennetta
*Mashona Washington
*Nicole Pratt
*Rachel McQuillan
*Dally Randriantefy
*Lisa Raymond
*Anabel Medina Garrigues
*Svetlana Kuznetsova
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 11:55 AM   #57
vancouverite

vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all vancouverite is a name known to all
Randy, I think you've missed one or two players
vancouverite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #58
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Tough draw for most of my faves. Capriati and Kim Clijsters have the easiest draws out of the seeds. I'm pissed off about Henin vs Casanova, Venus vs Sveta, and Babsi Schett vs Coetzer. Can there be any worse draws for them
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 01:43 PM   #59
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Vee...let's take this title home

Also good luck to: Serena Slam , Anna Kournikova , Alex Stevenson, Justine Henin, Elena Bovina, Dinara Safina ...let's go go go!!!!

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 01:46 PM   #60
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck also to Eleni Daniilidou

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote