MAIN DRAW - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2003, 01:54 AM   #16
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
If only if I could switch Myskina's name with Monica's ...oh well.

I'm still nervous for Venus-

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:17 AM   #17
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Tough draw for Maggie
Anyway, Good luck

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:20 AM   #18
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Nice draw for Paola and Clarisa

Good luck also Venus
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:21 AM   #19
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Stevenson and Capriati

Chanda and Elena D again!

Bad Draw!

But at least Jennifer is not in the same half as Serena again!

Go Jenn, defend your title! Let the Sydney 2R fairytale comes true again! (Jenn won a Grand Slam after losing in the 2R of the tune-up touneys right before a Slam!)

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:27 AM   #20
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
- Good draw for Hantuchova she could go far
- poor Dementieva, she will face Rubin for the 3rd time in a row this year!!!
- Molik has a tough draw: Davey in 2rd!!!
- 2 of my faves Bovina and Zvonareva in 1st round

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:29 AM   #21
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
one more thing: Danilidou against Serena in round of 16 could be verry interresting...

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:33 AM   #22
Dokicfan17

Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold Dokicfan17 is a splendid one to behold
You all think Kuznetsova could upset Venus??
Dementieva looks to have a nice draw

COEZTER v.s. SCHETT go babsi
Dokicfan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:39 AM   #23
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
also good luck EVA she have a tough draw maybe she can beat maggie again!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:41 AM   #24
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
tough draw for Monica again
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:55 AM   #25
Tapatio

Tapatio has disabled reputation
easy draw for Venus, she must reach the SF's without many troubles.
interesting draw for Justine Henin. Henin Vs Kournikova? i wanna see that one
Tapatio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 02:59 AM   #26
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Easy draw for Venus, but her form has sucked, which means it's a good draw for Dani and Patty as well. Maybe Venus won't be there.

Jenn got Alex, but again maybe she won't be there when the time comes.
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 03:05 AM   #27
Valda Lake

Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all
She couldn't draw Myskina or Hantuchova 4th rd! DRAT! Good Luck Maggie!

BTW...I think Svetlana vs Venus is a fun 1st rd match!
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 03:12 AM   #28
Blazedboy

Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point
I am sooo happy with Chanda's draw, she should make the quarters no problem!
"Look I've never had a dream in my life, cuz a dream is what you want to do but still havent pursued, I knew what I wanted and did ity till it was done so I've lived the dream that I wanted to be since day one..." Aesop Rock

My Faves: Chanda Rubin
Amy Frazier
Lindsay Davenport
Venus Williams
Monica Seles
Blazedboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 03:32 AM   #29
TeNnIsFaN

TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice
I like Jenn's draw..I think one of the biggest problems is Alex, but since it's a Slam, Jennifer will a lot more effort. So I think she'll be fine!
Good luck Jennifer!!

"I just made the decision that it's now or never..Just, you gotta have this positive self-image of yourself and otherwise, you know, your not gonna survive this life, I mean, you're gonna go through living depressed and sad and not being able to look at yourself and always degrating yourself..You know the most important thing is, is that to love yourself, you know, walk around with your head high and not take anything from anybody!..There's no other way than to just try to be happy, to try to smile, 'cause you know it's just..your wasting time if you're not!"
-Jennifer Capriati
TeNnIsFaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2003, 03:32 AM   #30
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Sveta vs. Venus
Vera vs. Elena B

Damn i hate these draws!!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote