8th leg: doubles entry list - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 06:41 PM   #1
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Wink 8th leg: doubles entry list

Tennis Poker Doubles
8th leg: October 13th - End of the season
Zurich, Bratislava, Linz, Luxembourg, Philadelphia, Quebec City, Los Angeles, Pattaya

You are allowed to enter the competition or to change partner for the 8th leg.

New entrants are welcome!

Deadline: October 12th

Thank you, good luck!

Last edited by DoctorG : Sep 8th, 2003 at 05:24 PM.
DoctorG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 06:42 PM   #2
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Current entry list

Arn & Josh
Rocketta & Rightous
Doris Loeffel & Brian Stewart
Carot & The Crow
Gallofa & Tia Clara
RayRob & Jacs
Valda Lake & Tim Wilson
CanIGetaWhat & ManuelanMaggieLover
Paul & KC
Randy H & Polishprodigy
AlexSydney & Tetetubby
Hurricane Lily & Sue
Per4ever & Fleemke²
Sonic The Hedgehog & ARANTXA: simply the best
Mary Cherry & Turt

Last edited by DoctorG : Mar 4th, 2003 at 12:28 PM.
Old Jan 9th, 2003, 06:45 PM   #3
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

If you would like to change your picks for the singles (as that set of players decides your doubles performance too), the thread for the 8th leg is:

8th leg: new entrants and team changes!

Thank you, good luck!

Last edited by DoctorG : Sep 8th, 2003 at 05:26 PM.
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 12:23 PM   #4
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

All the 1st leg pairs have been confirmed for the 2nd leg, and we have no new entrants.
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 12:45 PM   #5
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

It's time to sign up for the third leg!
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:18 PM   #6
country flag turt
Team WTAworld

turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of
I'll play with Mary Cherry!
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 12:28 PM   #7
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Hi Turt!
Good luck to you & Mary Cherry!
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 06:40 PM   #8
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

As the 3rd leg is already under way, this thread is going to be closed temporarily: it will be re-opened as soon as I've made the 4th leg updates.

Thank you, good luck!
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 07:12 PM   #9
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Done.

It's time to sign up for the 4th leg!

Thank you, good luck!
Old May 13th, 2003, 01:02 PM   #10
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Everythign is ready for the 5th leg!

Thank you, good luck!
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 08:07 AM   #11
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Updated for the 6th leg.

Thank you, good luck!
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 07:38 AM   #12
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

We're ready for the 7th leg!

Thank you, good luck!
Old Sep 8th, 2003, 05:29 PM   #13
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

8th leg! Last chance to win a doubles title in the 2003 season or to qualify for the year-end World Championships!

Thank you, good luck!