Sunday 08.04 OOP & Scores - Qualifying - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #16
country flag GayAircraft

GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice
Re: Sunday 08.04 OOP & Scores - Qualifying

Folks, where could I post my signature? Cannot find any options...
Id like to place this text ())
==
Full nickname - GayFriendlyAircraft (darmed limit of letters here ((
Its origin is from famous near-tennis story. When Dolgopolov and his ex-coach Jack Reader was trying to buy tickets on a longhaul flight but failed. But smart Dolgo found out tickets, that may be bought by gay-tariff option. And they represents themselves as a couple and was able to book ones
GayAircraft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #17
country flag GayAircraft

GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice GayAircraft is just really nice

A couple of words abt last matches

Cadantu-Kawa
Right pronounsation is Ka-dAn-tsu. T has been written on Romanian with specific symbol.
Kawa uses the same diet as ALG in past and Nastya P now )) So she could not do nothing against fast and agressive Cadantu.

Craybas-Linette
Wta celebrating 40th birthday, Jill 39th O_o. It s like eternal value of Tour )) It was strange (again!) that Craybas moving well (again) against young opp(again) and play smarter and precisely (againagain) than Linette. Almost flawless tennis from granny ))
But I must confess I like Linette's game. She s got good slice serve which suits clay game of this level, her main shot is BH, that must have been ultimate weapon on ITF 25K and lower, she can hit with power also...So the main reason of such defeat was only perfect Craybas game

Camerin-Marcinkevica
Both girls were playing very nerviously and unstable. They yelled in frustration many times and threw their racquets as many times as they can)) Even leading with set and break MEC was furious with herself after usual mistakes.

Koehler-Piter
Piter started well and easily took a 5-1 lead, But Portuguese stopped doublefaulting, improved her return and managed to level things up 5-5. The Polish crowd push Piter to concentrate and she won 1st set in attacking style.
In 2nd set Piter continued to pressure Koehler's BH side and led again 5-1/ And again, Koehler played more solid and less expirienced Polish got nervious and loose serve and one matchball with a stupid error.
Nevertheless, her passion to win and the crowd united and she won 2nd matchball with a clean winner

Sponsor of the report - Zubr Beer ))
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #18
country flag GayAircraft

Re: Synday 08.04 OOP & Scores - Qualifying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisse View Post
Hi!!! Thanks for your reports

Please can you tell me a bit more about Akgul's injury? Was it her elbow or shoulder?? Hope it's nothing too serious...

Thanks again!!! Have a great day at the tourney
Glad you appreciate my report))

I think it was usual arm problem of bigserving woman)) The kinetic tape was both on shoulder and elbow and even arm. Sometimes she may defeat it, sometimes not. Especially whe she is plawying against friend))
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #19
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayAircraft View Post
Folks, where could I post my signature? Cannot find any options...
Id like to place this text ())
==
Full nickname - GayFriendlyAircraft (darmed limit of letters here ((
Its origin is from famous near-tennis story. When Dolgopolov and his ex-coach Jack Reader was trying to buy tickets on a longhaul flight but failed. But smart Dolgo found out tickets, that may be bought by gay-tariff option. And they represents themselves as a couple and was able to book ones
Hi again!!

To edit your signature to go the top of the page -> go to User CP -> (on the left side) Edit signature
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...hmmmm
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #20
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sponsor of the report - Zubr Beer ))
LOL

Quote:
Glad you appreciate my report))

I think it was usual arm problem of bigserving woman)) The kinetic tape was both on shoulder and elbow and even arm. Sometimes she may defeat it, sometimes not. Especially whe she is plawying against friend))
Thanks for the info!!! Yeah, it sounds like her usual arm problem...hope she's be able to still play in the doubles (I'm sure she will...)

Are you at the tourney again tomorrow?
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...hmmmm
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #21
country flag GayAircraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisse View Post
Hi again!!

To edit your signature to go the top of the page -> go to User CP -> (on the left side) Edit signature

un4tunately, I ve got only 5 options, and no signature there
1) edit email and pass
2) edit profile
3)
edit options
4) adit avatar
5) edit profile picture