Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Porsche Tennis Grand Prix (Congrats BepaMaria) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #1
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Porsche Tennis Grand Prix (Congrats BepaMaria)

Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P)

Porsche Tennis Grand Prix

(1) C-Y-P is simple and only takes a few minutes each week. The only you need to do is to choose one player from the draw. How many points you get from the tournament will depends on how many points your choosen player won on the WTA tournament. For example, if your player lose in the second round of the Australian Open, you will get 100 points for the list.

(2) One player can be chosen only once, so you can not choose a player who has already been chosen.

(3) For each event you must choose a new player.

(4) Bonus points: If you choose not seeded player you must predict how far into the draw will go your player (R2, R3,..., SF, Final, Title) and if you correctly predict your points will be doubled.

Example: If your choice for Australian Open is Bojana Jovanovski R3

- If Bojana lose in R2 you will receive 100 +0 =100 pts. (100 for R2 and 0 for wrong prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R3 you will receive 160 + 160 =320 pts.(160 for R3 and 160 for correct prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R4 you will receive 280 + 0 =280 pts.(280 for R4 and 0 for wrong prediction)

(5) If on the tournament from one group you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at next tournament from the same group you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

Tournaments will be classified into 3 groups.

Group 1: Grand Slams
Group 2: Premier Mandatory and Premier 5
Group 3: Premier and International

(6) There will be two deadlines.

First deadline: Players commit to the tournament. First deadline is first Wednesday 8 pm CET (5 days) before the tournament starts. Players who commit after the first deadline will be placed at the bottom of entry list.

Second deadline: Players send their preference lists to tournament manager via PM. Players must send their preference lists before the start of the first singles match of the tournament, and this is the second deadline. Late entrie after second deadline is allowed but you can choose only those players who does not play that day, if there are available players.

(7) How to choose player. Players should send to tournament manager in PM a preference list of x (number) players, where is x position on entry list. Players can wait and send preference list after the main draw is released (but must do it before second deadline).

(8) Entry list will be made ​​by ranking (rankings two weeks before the start of the tournament). Late Entries are ordered by entry order.

(9) If you want to change your preference list you can do that before the start of the first singles match of the tournament.

(10) Please make sure you write down the player's full name or surname, no nicknames please!

(11) Your best 16 results throughout the year will be counted for your ranking.

(12) You can play one tournament per week.

Doubles rules

To play doubles you have to find a doubles partner and he need to confirm.

How and when to choose doubles team?

You can choose your team only after the main doubles draw is released by . If tournament manager did not post the draw, first person who choose team must post a draw and after that to choose team.

Example: Hakon come to choose team. The draw is not posted (by manager or other player), first he must post a draw and after after that to choose team. After him BepaMaria come to choose team, and she choose her team (no need to post the draw because it is posted by Hakon).

Both players must confirm which team they are choosing, otherwise someone else can choose that team.

Example: We have two teams Hakon/come on lena and BepaMaria/JustPetko. Hakon choose team. After him BepaMaria come and choose the same team. Then JustPetko comes and confirm their team. This means that Hakon and come on lena must choose other team.

You must choose your team before the start of the first doubles match of the tournament.

The rules, rankings, and more can be found here

Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 28th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Porsche Tennis Grand Prix

Singles Main Draw

(1)Sharapova BYE
Barthel vs Safarova
Ivanovic vs Petkovic
(Q)Pfizenmaier vs (8)Petrova

(3)Kerber BYE
Pavlyuchenkova vs Makarova
Shvedova vs Vinci
Suarez Navarro vs (7)Wozniacki

(6)Stosur vs Jankovic
Lisicki vs (Q)Burnett
(Q)Mattek-Sands vs Wickmayer
(4)Errani BYE

(5)Kvitova vs Beck
Goerges vs Flipkens
Vesnina vs (Q)Lucic
(2)Li BYE

AVAILABLE PLAYERS
CHOSEN PLAYERS
CAN'T BE CHOSEN BECUASE OF MATCH STARTED
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 23rd, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #3
country flag Igorche

Doubles Main Draw

(1)Errani/Vinci v (wc)Barthel/Lisicki
Barrois/Shvedova v (wc)Jankovic/Lucic-Baroni
(4)Kops-Jones/Spears v Black/Rodionova
Jurak/Marosi v Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova

Groenefeld/Peschke v Erakovic/Peng
(wc)Kerber/Petkovic v (3)Makarova/Vesnina
Goerges/Zahlavova Strycova v Huber/Husarova
Mattek-Sands/Mirza v (2)Petrova/Srebotnik

AVAILABLE TEAMS
CHOSEN TEAMS
CAN'T BE CHOSEN BECUASE OF MATCH STARTED

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 23rd, 2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #4
country flag Igorche

Chosen players

BepaMaria 1 --> (1)Maria Sharapova (1st wish) 470 pts.
valac222 2 --> (4)Errani (2nd wish) 1 pt.
come on lena 4 --> (2)Li (2nd wish) 320 pts.
AYUMI-GOAT 5 --> (3)Kerber (4th wish) 200 pts.
JustPetko 6 --> Vinci - SF (3rd wish) 1 pt.
Chilenaitor 7 --> Jankovic SF (1st wish) 60 pts.
joeh37 9 --> (6)Stosur (5th wish) 1 pt.
Monzanator 10 --> (5)Kvitova (4th wish) 120 pts.
digor 11 --> Ivanovic QF (1st wish) - 120 + 120 = 240 pts.
tina110 12 --> (7)Wozniacki (QF) (7th wish) 1 pt.
ronim1 13 --> (8)PETROVA (8th wish) - 60 pts.
Håkon 14 --> Makarova - R2 (3rd wish) 1 pt.
Barktra 16 --> Goerges sf (10th wish) 60 pts.
DigitalCipher 17 --> Flipkins - 2nd (4th wish) 1 pt.
DJDVD 20 --> Wickmayer - QF (10th wish) 1 pt.
Jan --> Safarova (8th wish) 60 pts.
Drake1980 30 --> not sent
goOudinUSA 37 --> Pavlyuchenkova - QF (6th wish) 60 pts.
Cooper96 39 --> Sabine Lisicki - R2 (14th wish) - 120 pts.
Med.Nico 46 --> Barthel 2nd (5th wish) 1 pt.
Merath 52 --> Suarez Navarro - R2 (10th wish) 60 + 60 = 120 pts.

Doubles:

DJDVD/Igorche --> (1)Errani/Vinci out
Håkon/Cooper96 --> Groenefeld/Peschke - 120 pts.
digor/goOudinUSA --> (4)Kops-Jones/Spears - 120 pts.
valac222/AYUMI-GOAT
JustPetko/Monzanator --> (3)Makarova/Vesnina 1 pt.
tina110/Med.Nico --> (2)Petrova/Srebotnik 1 pt.
Chilenaitor/come on lena --> Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova - 1 pt.

Looking for partner:

Barktra

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 28th, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #5
country flag Igorche

RANKINGS

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 15th, 2013 at 09:06 AM.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #6
country flag Igorche

Who will play here?
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #7
country flag Igorche

(5) If on the tournament from one group you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at next tournament from the same group you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

Tournaments will be classified into 3 groups.

Group 1: Grand Slams
Group 2: Premier Mandatory and Premier 5
Group 3: Premier and International

This tournament is from Group 3, players marked with green fields can choose anyone and players marked with red fields can not choose players who are seeded between #1 and #8. If your name is not on the list you can choose whoever you want.

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 15th, 2013 at 09:25 AM.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #8
country flag Igorche

You can commit.

First deadline will be Wednesday, April 17, 8 pm CET.

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 15th, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #9
country flag DigitalCipher

DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light

In
DigitalCipher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #10
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute

In!
Doubles with Igorche
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #11
country flag Igorche

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDVD View Post
In!
Doubles with Igorche
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #12
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

In

doubles with Cooper96
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson| Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Schoofs
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #13
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

In for singles
In for doubles with goOudinUSA.
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #14
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

In singles.
Confirm doubles with digor.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #15
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

In
Doubs with Kevin
valac222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote