Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #121
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Lost the doubles 75 61.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #122
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

4th on Stadium 3. 50/50 chance of being televised

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #123
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maartenround View Post
4th on Stadium 3. 50/50 chance of being televised
It will be on tennistv so there will be at least a stream
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #124
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Congrats Laura, best win of the season. She has her chance in the next round
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #125
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I didn't expect her to pull this win off.

So proud of her. I'm still in shock.

Laura fans have suffered so many disappointments these last couple of weeks and it's great we can smile again.
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #126
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

wow,it just so crazy,i'm so happy
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #127
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

I don't know what I'm more shocked by. Laura winning, or the fact that she had a positive W/UE ratio.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #128
country flag pepperyplayer

pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice pepperyplayer is just really nice

oh my god!! long time lurker and laura fan here and i signed up just for this victory! this just confirms what we already know, laura DOES have the game to beat the very top players. and even in a slump she can produce great tennis to beat one of them.

very encouraging stuff that should hopefully give laura back some confidence!
pepperyplayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #129
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
I don't know what I'm more shocked by. Laura winning, or the fact that she had a positive W/UE ratio.
Just 3 doubles fault, didn't face a break point in the first set... very good performance overall
Old May 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #130
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

That's a huge win, I'm so happy for her.
Ivanovic is next, it could be an interesting match.
Old May 6th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #131
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Wow.....................watched the first set then had to leave. Couldn't believe my eyes when I checked the result when I got home. Finally, after all the rubbish there's been this year she produces this?

Think I'm still in shock, but this shows once again what she is capable of....if only she could do it more often! Hopefully she has some idea of what has changed and allowed her to play like this. C'mon Laura win the next round and she won't be far from RG seeding..

This is what makes all the shocking collapses worth putting ourselves through!
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #132
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

So, how deep would Laura need to go here to be fairly sure of being seeded when going into RG?
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #133
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, how deep would Laura need to go here to be fairly sure of being seeded when going into RG?
If she wins her next match, she could sneak a seeding. But it all depends on how others perform.
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #134
country flag guichard

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
If she wins her next match, she could sneak a seeding. But it all depends on how others perform.

Yes but to fairly secure a seeding at least two more wins. check out daily updated ranking http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450900
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #135
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Literally in shock.

But it's my birthday today so the girl knows how to treat me well! Haha.

Well done Laura. Take it to Ana.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote