Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #106
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

Rybarikova is a good Clay Court player so I'm not expecting a win.

I just hope that Laura shows some sort of form.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2013, 05:02 PM   #107
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Rybarikova has played very well this year but she has had a back injury for about a month now.

She has lots of slice in her game, likes to storm the net a lot but can be hit off court.

Please surprise us Laura

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:14 PM   #108
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Third on Sancez Vicario tomorrow.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:49 PM   #109
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

She could do it if she turns up...
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:18 PM   #110
country flag matj2310

matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice matj2310 is just really nice

Hope she turns up tomorrow with some kind of form but think this is a tough match for her especially on clay
matj2310 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #111
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Had to stare at the 'WINNER- L.ROBSON' for quite a while

It feels good to write about her winning again and we can take a lot of positives from this!! Fought brilliantly from 2-2 second set. Thought she was actually unlucky not to win the first. Not sure if Magda's back injury was still prevalent but still Laura got the job done and showed plenty of determination from what it looks like.

Well done Laura Funny how she suddenly starts to care when it's not an international Getting closer to that top 32 !! Aga next, proud of what she's done here though

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #112
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Laura! It feels like so long since her last (non Fed Cup) win

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #113
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Not expected at all, so hurrah!

Next round seems way too big a task right now, but I'm gonna enjoy a three set triumph for once!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #114
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

It seems something clicked with her today. She recovered so well from losing that first set in a tiebreak. I'm so surprised she didn't fade afterwards.

So so happy.
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #115
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice result to come home to! Three sets too

She plays well against top tenners;
Vs #3 Jankovic 2010: 3-6, 6-7(5)
Vs #6 Sharapova 2011: 6-7(4), 3-6
Vs #3 Sharapova 2012: 6-7(5), 3-6
Vs #8 Li 2012: 6-4, 6-7(7), 6-2
Vs #7 Stosur 2012: 4-6, 4-6
Vs #8 Kvitova 2013: 2-6, 6-3, 11-9

Not expecting a win or even a set but for her to just compete against Radwanska could give her a confidence boost. Then there's the doubles...

... for some reason.

Last edited by Dawson. : May 4th, 2013 at 10:58 PM.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #116
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

So Happy that she won Keep It Up Laura Who does she play Next
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #117
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
So Happy that she won Keep It Up Laura Who does she play Next
A Radwanska Here is the draw http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...3/1038/MDS.pdf
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #118
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
No point playing the 1R match?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #119
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

Robson vs. Radwanska. If there is one thing we are sure of, it is the fact Laura loves and I mean loves playing the big names.

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #120
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
No point playing the 1R match?
I forgot to add the word "Likely"
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote