Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #601
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

OMG I hope it's not serious!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #602
country flag james_von05

james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all

Oh no... is Lisa still playing tho?
james_von05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #603
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

^ How can she? she has no partner and it would be too late now anyway.

She's been injury free for months now, and she gets injured at the most crucial stage of the season.
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #604
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no! Hopefully just a precaution She says she's in the process of changing her serve, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #605
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Oh no! Hopefully just a precaution She says she's in the process of changing her serve, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
That's what I was thinking, her body may still be adjusting to her "new" service motion which could have caused the injury. I'm hoping for more news on this.
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #606
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Apparently she was having an MRI scan on it, that's all I've seen.
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #607
country flag MarkC1984

MarkC1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, seems I cursed her on Sunday. Hope her injury is nothing serious, although as someone who has suffered from crippling back pain I hope she is not suffering too much. Hope she's fit in time for Wimbledon.
MarkC1984 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #608
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki goes down in straight sets in round 2. Played nowhere near as well as she played against Laura, but still a very disappointing result in retrospect as a Laura fan.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #609
Royals.

Laura made 39UE and now hearing she had a back injury just shows if she were fully fit and cut the errors she would have won. I thought Caro found form again but maybe Laura just played really badly..
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #610
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Backs are OK as long as movement is in one plane - forwards/backwards or side to side. What they don't like is twisting.

Interestingly Andy Murray blames the clay courts for exacerbating his back problem because of the extra rotation used in clay court shots.

If it is the lower back maybe Laura is suffering from similar clay court induced trauma. If it is the upper back it could well be her work on changing the service action.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #611
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Shame about the doubles, but it would have only made the back worse.

She's better off just getting back to the UK, rest a little, and then get her grass game going..
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #612
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Terrible timing for the injury worry, a few weeks before Wimbledon

Hopefully it will heal soon and Laura can return for a good grass court season!
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 09:59 AM   #613
country flag MarkC1984

MarkC1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know any news about her injury? Been looking for news on Google and the like, but nothing is coming up. Hoping it is not too bad and she can come back strong for Wimbledon and kick some butt.
MarkC1984 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 07:49 AM   #614
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Laura withdraws from IW.

Unexpectedly enters Bogotá instead indoor hard Katowice
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #615
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

Omfg。。。。
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote