Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #556
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
This is rough. Short of a very good run at Birmingham the ranking will take a hit too. Need to get a coach and go do some serious work on the serve and gameplan.
Small hit for the ranking(5-7 places) but she will need a final in Brimigham to have a chance for a Wimbledon seed
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #557
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

So disappointing from Laura.

Forty UE's is just not going to cut it. And why did she hit so much to the BH of Woz? Not the best gameplan.
And so many of the errors came WAY too early in the rallies off weak shots from her opponent.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #558
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Bye Wimbledon seed :wave:

I'll be very surprised if she moves up in the rankings until after Wimbledon now.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #559
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Caro was actaully the bookies fav at the end.
Really?

Laura's odds were pretty good though,
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #560
country flag james_von05

james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all

Back to the drawing board I guess.
james_von05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #561
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Poor Laura, please DON'T go on Twitter today. The angry gamblers are going to hammer you.
I will check her mention in a couple of hours
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #562
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

This is why you should never be confident with Laura.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #563
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

I think what was clear today is that she didn't have a specific game plan- which just shows how badly she needs a coach.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #564
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post

I'll be very surprised if she moves up in the rankings until after Wimbledon now.
Yeah..needs points on the grass as then she's entering the half of the season where she has a lot of points to defend. She has Palermo and the Olympics (185 points in total) coming off after Wimby.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #565
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Really?

Laura's odds were pretty good though,
Surely when Caro broke early in the second, she was the bookie favorite
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #566
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Laura's alter-ego, BadLaura was back today.
Tampering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #567
Royals.

She's lost around 50 pts too. Seeing as it's a GS forenight, she's going to take a tumble from the rankings.
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #568
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post

Going to be hard after Wimbledon to achieve a career high. Unless of course she starts going deep in tournament.
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #569
Royals.

Is anyone actually going into GM?
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #570
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

I know I'm not going anywhere near GM.

My two faves (Laura and Vee) both dumped out early. ROLL ON GRASS!

I have tickets for early rounds of both Birmingham and Eastbourne so am hoping to see Laura live!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote