Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #316
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
What?! Serena stopped the point!

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #317
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Oh dear this is not going well, needed to stay in touch.

Still yet to hold!

Old May 14th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #318
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Zero points on second serve so far!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #319
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

please dont get breadsticked...shes paying well, but serena is too good.
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #320
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

That was a yummy game

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #321
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

First hold. Love game.

Old May 14th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #322
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Serena has played a lot worse than this and still beat top 10 players before. I don't think we could really ask more of Laura here

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #323
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Now a service hold to love so more positives to look back on.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #324
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Yeah Serena has played a lot worse than this and still beat top 10 players before. I don't think we could really ask more of Laura here
Only thing she's done wrong is 1st serve %.

Taking that BP at 1-1 would have been good too.

Old May 14th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #325
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Too many errors off the ground, though.

Old May 14th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #326
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Serving to stay in the set...
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #327
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

just make serena serve for it...please xD im not hopeful
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #328
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Yeah she's hitting a few too many basic errors off the ground but pretty decent showing so far.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #329
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

The annoying thing is, that was all Laura's doing.

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #330
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Serena is too good
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote