Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #16
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

Hadn't even realised it was indoors! Clearly paying attention...yes that might help in theory. Let's hope it does
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #17
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

she doesn't know how to position herself even in slow clay court,imo.sometimes she just rush to hit the ball in the wrong position.
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #18
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

FOUND A STREAM!!!!!!!!! http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #19

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

It's a fast clay court

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #20

Beck done, Laura due

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #21
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Beck & Domachowska finished.

Now for the main event
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #22
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

is anyone getting a stream thats actually of the match?

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #23
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

No stream as it looks like Polish TV can't be bothered to put it on.
Anyway DF #1 hands Lino an early break...
And Laura breaks back 1-1
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #24
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
These third set collapses are so freakin' predictable its almost laughable.

Except I'm not laughing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #25
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, Laura. Of course

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #26
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Her fitness coach seems a massive worry to me. Losing 6-1 in the third sets. I'm hoping Krajan gets someone else because he's clearly not doing a good job.

What the hell is he doing with her?!
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #27
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Someone who was watching the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
Was a really great clay court match, lots of long rallies ending in winners and Laura's movement has really improved. She collapsed after she got broken in the 3rd set - there was a ball that looked so in to me and Laura but the umpire thought otherwise and then she also had a very easy putaway shot that she missed by miles It's also worth mentioning that she seemed to have cold or sth as she was coughing a few times.
I knew her movement improved. It's just that her serve has been neglected in the process.
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #28
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

She was losing more often on the return as well. The situation is more complicated than one or two issues. She probably screwed up more groundstrokes in the third set as well.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #29

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Her fitness coach seems a massive worry to me. Losing 6-1 in the third sets. I'm hoping Krajan gets someone else because he's clearly not doing a good job.

What the hell is he doing with her?!
Likewise the coach!

Some can coach how to play the perfect shots, straight out of the manual but are not able to recognise an individual's strengths and weaknesses and adapt to get the best out of them. I think it still comes down to 'is she doing the right thing', rather than how well is she doing it.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #30

Laura's Twitter account description is 'General sports fan. Play tennis occasionally.'

She probably intended it to be light hearted and showing modesty from being new to the professional scene.
Unfortunately it is becoming too like reality given how little time she is spending on court in tournaments. Maybe Laura should update it to say 'Future tennis champ'. No-one could accuse Laura of being big-headed and it would raise just as many smiles as 'Play tennis occasionally'