Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #226
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
I'll probably be able to catch it if Stepanek/Starace goes 7-6 in the third

Good luck in your exam, Lethal
You might be OK. 3rd set just starting so unless this set is a walkover, with the changeover & knock up Laura won't start till about 2 pm.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #227
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

Who's watching? Match in about 10 minutes.

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #228
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

I am.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #229

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know why but I feel like we're going to see 3 games and then a retirement by Venus :-/

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #230
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

I have absolutely no idea what to expect...
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #231
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Laura
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #232

Venus to serve

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #233

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by maartenround View Post
I don't know why but I feel like we're going to see 3 games and then a retirement by Venus :-/
At least it is more relaxing in that we can hope but even if Laura loses, no one expects her to win. Unlike the precious losses against players ranked below 75 or 100 which were a nightmare to watch.

She can win if she plays like the best bits from the Radwanska match and Venus isn't fully up for it.

I hope we see a lot of these in posts soon
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #234
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

I can tell already that this is going to be an ugly match.
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #235
country flag KeysisGOAT

Two double faults on the trot. Wunderbar.
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #236

This is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooong day

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #237

Very tough conditions, especially for someone with a shaky serve.
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #238
country flag KeysisGOAT

This service game is not inspiring me with confidence. I'm going to go get some food.
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #239

Venus serving into the wind, opportunity to break
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #240

Break. Just occurred to me that Robson served two serves in at 194km/h

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic