The Sofa: for off topic chat. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future
The Sofa: for off topic chat.

Well, Laura's injured and is out for at least the next week. Since I like you guys and there's going to be precious little Laura related discussion until she's back, or more information about her injury comes out I'm making this thread so we can talk about other things. Or ignore it and pretend I never posted it, whichever you'd prefer really.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #2
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

"The Sofa" love the title

Well, i'm on holiday at the moment. ( i shouldn't be online i know) but i've had no internet for days and i needed to know what was going on in the Tennis World.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #3
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Well we're in a lounge. Is there a better place in a lounge to sit and chat than the sofa? Where are you holidaying Lethal?
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 10:11 AM   #4
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
Well we're in a lounge. Is there a better place in a lounge to sit and chat than the sofa? Where are you holidaying Lethal?

Forgot about this thread.

I went to Florida.

How have you been spending your summer?
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM   #5
country flag KeysisGOAT

I've been spending it tied up with degree/work stuff so I haven't had a chance to get away. I've had to resit an exam earlier today which was annoying considering if I'd put the date on a prescription I'd have a 2:1, doing my application for pre-reg and going through the legwork to volunteer at Great Ormond Street Hospital. It's enough to keep me out of trouble, that's for sure.

Oh, also tried out for a cheer squad and got accepted.

Last edited by KeysisGOAT : Aug 22nd, 2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #6
country flag KeysisGOAT

So, is everyone in the UK all right? No trees in windows or anything?
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #7
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

I just rained in Bristol....very unstormy. Which is lucky I guess!
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #8
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Completely missed us up here in Sheffield, wasn't even windy!
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #9

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

^^what does your username refer to? I've always wondered.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #10
country flag KeysisGOAT

The Irish sea is cold at this time of year. This should surprise you as much as it being wet at this time of year.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 01:39 PM   #11

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
^^what does your username refer to? I've always wondered.
Haha it's a very long-winded story, essentially it's an amalgamation of the lyric "Andy, I know", from the song 'Hammer's & Strings' by Jack's Mannequin, the song 'Annie, Use Your Telescope' off of the same record, and a discussion with a friend about the song 'Dani California', where we picked girl's names and matched them to US states, like 'Annie Illinois'. Which, is which the "Ill", or "I'll" derives from. I don't even remember the process that went into it, but those were the basic constituents!
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 02:18 PM   #12

Ok I know none of those songs...

BTW KeysisGOAT how long do you have to have that username? The whole of 2014 or?
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:06 PM   #13
Royals.

Quote:

BTW KeysisGOAT how long do you have to have that username? The whole of 2014 or?
Oh so you know of the bet he had with BlueTrees too?
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #14

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQoxgEKmTIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta8PIyWwE64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb5aq5HcS1A

Perfect time to rectify that
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 12:05 AM   #15
country flag KeysisGOAT

Quote:

At least until the end of the 2014 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Oh so you know of the bet he had with BlueTrees too?
I've mentioned it a few times in the section. It's not exactly a secret