Charleston QF: Voegele def. Wozzzniacki 3-6 6-4 6-3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #31
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Charleston QF: Voegele def. Wozzzniacki 3-6 6-4 6-3

Amazing performance from Voegele. She just played so incredibly well. Especially towards the end of that third set. Questionable stuff from Karolina though.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #32
country flag b_blah

b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all b_blah is a name known to all

man I don't even know where to begin ..
b_blah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #33
country flag MANIACJANUARY

MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
Look, Wozniacki played great and still lost. Hopefully we can put away the myth of slumping Wozniacki, at least for this match..

Today's field is just a bit too much for her to handle.
MANIACJANUARY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #34
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

La Borz
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #35
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

excellent news, way to go Stef!
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #36
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

can't overcome even these easy MM draw now

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #37
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Extremely impressive. Stefanie has a very nice game. She hits very cleanly, goes for her shots and has a complete game. These days it does take most players quite a bit longer than in days gone past for them to establish themselves on the tour. In Stefanie's case she has had to contend with some physical obstacles as well. But at 23 years old it looks like she is ready now. I hope to see her continue this great from throughout the rest of this year. Well done to her.

As for Caroline, this was a setback, but she didn't really play badly, she just got edged by an inspired opponent today.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #38
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Oh, yes.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #39
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Voegele's BH is a thing of beauty. I love her game.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #40
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post

I wonder if she can piss off Piotr enough for him to actually force her to get another coach. This is the only way I see for her to take this step...if daddy forces her.

Otherwise, it's lower Top 10 for the rest of her career.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #41
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
You cant have a softer run to a Premier SF, but it wasnt soft enough.
In Caro's last 4 tournaments she lost to Wang, Muguruza and Voegele
This!!!! ...and yet there was a thread opened today in anticipation of her return to the top of the rankings

she tried moonballing in that final set but Voegele slapped the balls away
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #42
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder if she can piss off Piotr enough for him to actually force her to get another coach. This is the only way I see for her to take this step...if daddy forces her.

Otherwise, it's lower Top 10 for the rest of her career.
Piotr doesn't give the impression he's ready to step aside does he. You probably saw this, but Caro said this the other day.

Quote:
“Obviously, it’s worked pretty well,” Wozniacki said, “I’ve done pretty well in my career so far and I have a very close relationship with my dad. He’s coached me since I started playing. I like it this way and I’m pretty sure that this is how it’s going to be until I finish playing because I feel like this is the way I can get the most out of my tennis.”
That's the most worrying/frightening thing, she just continues on pretending like everything is fine.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #43
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
That's the most worrying/frightening thing, she just continues on pretending like everything is fine.
If she's honest it pretty much means that she doesn't even believe that she can improve further. A frightening mindset for a player her age... and a great excuse to not even try and watch golf instead.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #44
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Piotr doesn't give the impression he's ready to step aside does he. You probably saw this, but Caro said this the other day.

I think her aspirations are very low, I remember her saying I am happy to finish at 10. What a sad thing she has become.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #45
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes finally sanity prevails
Stefi
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote