Is Caroline Wozniacki able to be on top again ? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #31
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Caroline Wozniacki able to be on top again ?

If she returns to her peak form of 2010/2011 then obviously she has the chances. If Radwanska is top 4, Caroline definitely can comeback there.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #32
country flag MANIACJANUARY

MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all MANIACJANUARY is a name known to all

The field is too strong for her.
MANIACJANUARY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #33
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

On top of Rory? the Yes.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #34
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
Caroline can not play at the elite level. Her Final at IW was due to the withdrawal of Azarenka in their QF match.

I see her as a top 8 player at best.

So no, I do not think she will top the rankings again.

Edit: She has the ability to go even higher, maybe a consistent top 5, but she has to get back to the tennis she was playing 2 years ago. She was actually doing quite well and winning big titles. Her game has declined since then.
Don't think that will be enough, Remember as no. 1 she didn't have that good of a record against top players, the problem she has now is that those top players are far more consistent. Second, when 70% of the tour has figured out your moonball game, then it becomes a problem. Third, she doesn't want to improve her game, she wanted a quick fix, in improving your game it has to be slowly adding it, not packing a ton. Which she and her father wanted after two months of working they expect the results like a flash, which doesn't work.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #35
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

top candidate for retiring early
wildemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #36
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Losing to Voegele was a terrible setback for Woz

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #37
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroalltheway View Post
People are afraid to face her moonballs
Voegele just slapped her moon balls away & sent her packing
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote