Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #1036
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

JJ will probably go down in history as the only player to lose to Lisicki twice in the same tournament
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #1037
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold

wow I looked now and realized JJ hasn't to defend a single point till RG! o
she could make a solid improvment with playing some quality matches in Madrid and Rome she can go Top 16-12 for RG!

hopefully she gets her shit back together!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1038
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
JJ will probably go down in history as the only player to lose to Lisicki twice in the same tournament
Well, I have to say it's disgusting.

Does anyone know who forced Jelena to play so many volleys in match against Sabine or we will never find out who did this?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1039
country flag Renalicious
Queen Cockroach

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, watching these highlights are orgasmic. That backhand, those volleys, her movement. Sublime perfection! Haven't seen a better highlight reel from Jelena since probably 2010.
makarova, diatchenko, keys, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #1040
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post

Wow, watching these highlights are orgasmic. That backhand, those volleys, her movement. Sublime perfection! Haven't seen a better highlight reel from Jelena since probably 2010.
GOOD. LORD. Have I been transported back to Rome 2010???

What a complete and utterly composed match. I didn't even know JJ could do that anymore. Like... I cannot even put into words what I just saw. THAT'S the JJ we know that can win RG. It's such a damn SHAME that she couldn't have just won 2 more games in that 2008 RG SF against Ana. I have NO doubt in my mind she would've won her first (of 12) Grand Slam titles (11 of them total being at RG). And I didn't even watch tennis back in 2008 I started in 2009

Since I didn't watch the Sabine match, all I can guess is by what I was reading here, she didn't play as well or as smart as she did against Stosur. And of course Sabine had her 1 of her 3 annual matches that every single one of her BBB shots goes in. But I also heard that Sabine did well in defending/volleying department, which there isn't much you can do about it. I have NO doubt in my mind that Sabine wouldn't have won if this was not in Germany. It's the icing on the cake that sealed the win for her I believe. Again, I haven't seen highlights (it's the ONLY CC match that the WTA website didn't put highlights for )

If Jelena plays like this in Madrid and Rome (which I'm really looking forward to ) and perhaps a simple draw, I can see two QF appearances or even better (of course depending on the draw).
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #1041
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

I also wanted to say this:

I use TF on multiple computers and devices, so my "subscribed thread" list can get skewed since it doesn't always register on every device as the same list, so one computer may only have 2 subscribed threads, while another has upwards of 10 (don't ask me how it does this I have no idea).

Last night I went on a computer I don't use TF for very often, and I didn't have this thread subscribed. When I searched for it, it brought me to Volume 13 on like page 50 or something, and it was all the way back last year, in Montreal, and all the comments for about hoping for a good draw, and how just that day the draw came out and she was to face either Hantuchova or Wozniak. I read ALL THE WAY TO PAGE 264 before I stopped (this was last night, and most of the day today). Over 200 pages of comments, reading about our beloved JJ.

I didn't even know about player cheering threads, because I would've been RIGHT HERE WITH ALL OF YOU IF I HAD KNOWN
It feels like I know each and everyone of you posters. I really wish I was here during those matches. From Potato going to the Dallas slam, and the other poster who went to the US Open and got some kind of candid picture with her before security rushed her out of the venue
All of you went through the emotions I was feeling at the exact same time, I just didn't know about it since I didn't know this part of TF existed
It's like every single one of you was speaking fore me. All the heart break, all of the wasted break points, set points, and match points. There was point for a brief second I wanted to give up on her. I think it was either the Peng Shuai Cincy loss (FFS Jelena I was at work I was in such a bad fucking mood because of you for that loss) or the CSN Beijing loss (everyone jokes about WTA players up 5-2 and usually say something like: inb4 5-7 loss) and then she goes and doesn't hold serve for like 500 more games after that epic choke But, I prevailed! As like most of you, every win gave me life (insert YOU. GIVE. ME. LIFE. gif here), and every loss had me so confused with life, as well as exhausted with heart palpitations. I'm not the only JJ fan who goes crazy during her matches

I was CRACKING UP with some of the comments being posted x 1,000,000 doesn't even show how hard I was laughing. It was at good times, and at bad times. Since I knew about every match going on, I was laughing being happy seeing pages of her winning the first set or something, then went to sad mode seeing everyone sad and mad that she choked away a match she should've won

Also, something that literally had me in tears (not from something here, but reading about her Dallas slam run to the finals reminded me) but Jelena during her runner-up speech uttered, "I just want to say thank you to my coaches, who are making me a better player every day..." and I LOST IT. I had so much bottled up emotion because that match was SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING I had to let it all out. I was crying with laughter, and maybe a little bit teary eyed knowing she blew another opportunity at a title. I mean seriously, OUDIN? VINCI? Jelena are you kidding me... Anyway, that was the past.

I just had to relive her BOGOTA SLAM MOMENT because it brought me so much life. Her winning showed me how emotional I got during her matches. I have never been so negative during a match as I was during her SF against Knapp. Every error she hit I got so angry; it really wasn't like me. It showed me how weird I was whenever she didn't win certain points, but she started grinding out matches LIKE A BOSS so that's all I could ask for

Sorry for the length of this post, I could go on for hours because I love Jelena that much. If you read this, congrats! I love how the best tennis player in the world brings so many people together

PS: I really need to learn how to speak and write and understand Serbian

Last edited by Spencer. : Apr 29th, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #1042
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
GOOD. LORD. Have I been transported back to Rome 2010???

What a complete and utterly composed match. I didn't even know JJ could do that anymore. Like... I cannot even put into words what I just saw. THAT'S the JJ we know that can win RG. It's such a damn SHAME that she couldn't have just won 2 more games in that 2008 RG SF against Ana. I have NO doubt in my mind she would've won her first (of 12) Grand Slam titles (11 of them total being at RG). And I didn't even watch tennis back in 2008 I started in 2009

Since I didn't watch the Sabine match, all I can guess is by what I was reading here, she didn't play as well or as smart as she did against Stosur. And of course Sabine had her 1 of her 3 annual matches that every single one of her BBB shots goes in. But I also heard that Sabine did well in defending/volleying department, which there isn't much you can do about it. I have NO doubt in my mind that Sabine wouldn't have won if this was not in Germany. It's the icing on the cake that sealed the win for her I believe. Again, I haven't seen highlights (it's the ONLY CC match that the WTA website didn't put highlights for )

If Jelena plays like this in Madrid and Rome (which I'm really looking forward to ) and perhaps a simple draw, I can see two QF appearances or even better (of course depending on the draw).
Sabine played godlike tennis and Jeca was kind of dumb at times. Sabine was running around getting to EVERYTHING and hitting the craziest shots that somehow landed in. And she got a few net cords that just bounced over. It was her day.
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #1043
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Well, I have to say it's disgusting.

Does anyone know who forced Jelena to play so many volleys in match against Sabine or we will never find out who did this?
only GOD knows

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #1044
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

@tilde: what else to say, but welcome to our looney base
fun never stops here, even in the worst moments
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:38 PM   #1045
country flag pier97

pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all

JJ will be sedeed in madrid? Because the sedeed players are only 16 and jelena is 18 in ranking, are there some players who won't play?
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:41 PM   #1046
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

^ No she be Un Seeded only by two spot in the ranking
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1047
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

She's looming in Madrid

It's shame she doesn't play Estoril. She would have chance to take another clay title this season
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1048
country flag AJDEANA.

AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice AJDEANA. is just really nice

She can take a break... But only if she won Madrid.
AJDEANA. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:05 AM   #1049
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
The worst part is I completely understand you. I think we should be medically treated for caring so much...

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG

Last edited by verdegreen : May 2nd, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
verdegreen is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1050
country flag Renalicious
Queen Cockroach

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Looming in Madrid Praying for a good draw
makarova, diatchenko, keys, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread