Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 332 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 09:01 AM   #4966
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Everyone here better vote for me in TWAT tomorrow so we can beat Satan's Ana's fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Spring Pools is the last JJ fan standing in the TWAT draw, faces C6puja next round. He saved two match points in an epic match today against goldenlox.
You stand no chance against a living legend that is Cp6uja. But beating goldenlox must be your career highlight!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 10:37 AM   #4967
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

Guys sorry to interrupt the discussion on the TWAT draw, but now I saw that JJ is #16 because she losted points of the last year of carlsbad so she will be the 6th seed at carlsbad this year... and now seeing the draws of carlsbad and stanford of the last years I have noticed that the 6th seed has always been drawn in the quarter with the 1th seed! So it's sure that JJ will be with azarenka? How many chances?
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 10:46 AM   #4968
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

1-4 seeds will get 5-8 seeds - so chances are 25%

also at premier 5 events 13-16 seeds will get 1-4 seeds in R3 .
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:13 AM   #4969
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
1-4 seeds will get 5-8 seeds - so chances are 25%

also at premier 5 events 13-16 seeds will get 1-4 seeds in R3 .
Oh thank you, but it's very strange that in the draws of stanford 2011/12/13 and carlsbad 2012 the 6th seed is always with the 1st.. fortunately only coincidences
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:13 AM   #4970
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

she will win them all! the empress will destroy them one after the other!
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #4971
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like she will be #5 in Carlsbad.

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:31 PM   #4972
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka is playing Carlsbad?

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4973
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka, Radwanska, Kvitova, Ivanovic, Kuznetsova + Others all at Carlsbad.

The field at Stanford is substantially weaker. Basically just Radwanska and Stosur worth mentioning sigh. Why didn't JJ play here?

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4974
country flag pier97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Azarenka is playing Carlsbad?
Yes!
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 04:04 PM   #4975
country flag pier97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Azarenka, Radwanska, Kvitova, Ivanovic, Kuznetsova + Others all at Carlsbad.

The field at Stanford is substantially weaker. Basically just Radwanska and Stosur worth mentioning sigh. Why didn't JJ play here?
I say it since 2 weeks! There is no one at stanford and JJ could have gone far... In carlsbad there are azarenka aga Petra ana and more and probably she will go out after 2 match in the quarter against vika or aga...
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #4976
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Why are U worried!? She is seeded she will have one or two easy matches before rushing into the seeds. No matter whom she has to play good tennis right of. I get worry about Aga,Vika and Ana but Petra!? Vika is still hurt and I doubt she will be 100% ready to play good tennis.

I believe she will be 6th seed cause Penneta has special rankings and is 14th.
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM   #4977
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...67385&page=245
Guys, vote for me in TWAT! Just write my name and post!

I'm up against an Anci-tard, so help me get this win please!!!
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 07:15 PM   #4978

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

I need help. Remember that we need this to happen again.
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #4979

MP - please SOMEONE VOTE FOR ME!!!
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:17 PM   #4980
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

I set up MP for you.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread