Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 326 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #4876
country flag Still2Trace

Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace Still2Trace
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

I wish us many wins which we can discuss and cheer for!
Still2Trace is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #4877
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0flLp1F4WZ0
4:15-4:25 crying!
-I lost my number One!? #crying
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #4878
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0flLp1F4WZ0
4:15-4:25 crying!
-I lost my number One!? #crying
2:10 - ''It is good to see you here, in your first Grand Slam final. And, we know you will be back....''

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #4879
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

^

The Empress.

17 and counting...
ce is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #4880
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
JJ is both #11 in the singles and doubles race to YEC

I haven't seen those highlights
I cannot stop loving Jelena!!

pennetta | cetkovska | kvitova | voegele | ormaechea | koukalova | svitolina
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #4881
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping JJ plays good in Stanford

She lost to Hot Cocoa last year. Which sucked because she literally played 1 good tournament the entire year, and it was Stanford... which JJ got R1.

It does seem like random scrubs have their magic moment when they play JJ early

Nevertheless, start your campaign off right in California, Jeca
Jankovic at her dramatic best will lead, throw the lead away, spot you a massive lead in the third set, decide to come back with some blazing retrieving and backhands, almost comeback, and then hand you the win, possibly with back to back double faults or netted forehands. You have no agency in this match. You might start to wonder if you have free will. Perhaps solipsism is true after all - is it Jankovic's world and you're simply allowed to live exist in it? It's basically existential waterboarding.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #4882
country flag miskejj

miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
I'm hoping JJ plays good in Stanford

She lost to Hot Cocoa last year. Which sucked because she literally played 1 good tournament the entire year, and it was Stanford... which JJ got R1.

It does seem like random scrubs have their magic moment when they play JJ early

Nevertheless, start your campaign off right in California, Jeca
She won't play Stanford...
First tournament will be at (new) home - San Diego.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #4883
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Last years back to back losses to peng and chan were so painful for us JJ fans...

But Dallas slam made up for it
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #4884
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Do you guys have her full schedule for the upcoming US series?
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #4885
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

The worst (Grand Slam) loss of her whole career

Jelena sucks so much on grass. A mess. I hate Dolonc

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #4886
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miskejj View Post
She won't play Stanford...
First tournament will be at (new) home - San Diego.
Why is she taking off like 3 months after Wimbledon

She better not lose R1 or R2

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Jankovic at her dramatic best will lead, throw the lead away, spot you a massive lead in the third set, decide to come back with some blazing retrieving and backhands, almost comeback, and then hand you the win, possibly with back to back double faults or netted forehands. You have no agency in this match. You might start to wonder if you have free will. Perhaps solipsism is true after all - is it Jankovic's world and you're simply allowed to live exist in it? It's basically existential waterboarding.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #4887
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold

JJ is announced to play Carlsbad,Toronto and Cincy. If she crashes early she should play New Haven as well.

But I like it. she hopefully she reaches some qf.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #4888
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
The worst (Grand Slam) loss of her whole career

Jelena sucks so much on grass. A mess. I hate Dolonc
I think los to Bondaremko was worse. At least this is grass and she never played Dolonc. She beat AB 9 times and lost on hard court in two sets taking just 5 games...

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #4889
country flag pier97

pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all pier97 is a name known to all

I still don't understand why she doesn't play in stanford... I know that she isn't 20 anymore but she losed early in london and she had a month to recover.. But overall.. recover from what? Last year she losed in the first round and it could be a good chance to make points! She is stupid in and off court
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #4890
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Her worst loss is to Savchuk.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread