Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 325 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #4861
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
This year's GS winners so far: Azarenka, Sarin and Bartoli. Fun, WTA, fun.
I want to hear what Jelena has to say about this Wimby's end.
INTERVIEWER: So, JJ, Bartoli made seconD GS final, and won, your thoughts?
JJ: What, which television, who?
INT: Marion Bartoli of France won Wimbledon. Your thoughts.
JJ: Who's that?
INT: The ''one that always beat you''
JJ: Oh, yeah, I was in pain. I took so many painkillers. I was telling the doctor . . . I'm going to overdose, and I want to live.
INT: Do you feal sorry now that you lost to Dolonc and missed the chance with an open draw?
JJ: No, but I thought I was going to get my dress really dirty, and then that was my biggest concern.
INT: Do you think now Bartoli has better career than you?
JJ:I’m not really focused on Bartoli. She’s not like my biggest rival or someone I look up to or I’m scared of. She’s just one of the players on tour, not a big name, or someone who is making the big results or headlines in the game.
INT: So, what do you think about your chances of winning a GS?
JJ: Um, you know, if Nadal won Wimbledon and he is Spanish, why can I not do it?
INT: So, what tactics will you use to prepare for USO, will you train hard?
JJ: Yes. I want to go out in peak. But have i peaked yet?!
INT: You started playing doubles regulary, does that help you with your net game?.
JJ: Through the net, under the net?
INT: And for the end your thoughts about you still being slemless and MB a slem champion
JJ:
INT: Thank you JJ, We wish you all thebest.
JJ: Bye

All quotes and gifs taken from JJs playground, gif and best quotes threads! .)

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG

Last edited by verdegreen : Jul 6th, 2013 at 07:36 PM.
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #4862
country flag miskejj

miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light

^LOL
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #4863
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

E jesi lud!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #4864
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Jankovic: Not that young.

"Fuck, that serve! Long legged stork!"

Empress
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #4865
country flag Princeza

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, too good.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #4866
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #4867
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, the pair who took out Jelena and Mirjana won the tournament again. Does that mean they're so good they only lose to the eventual winners, or that they are so stupid they keep missing chances to win a title?

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #4868
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

They're too good.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #4869
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHA

The Empress.

17 and counting...
ce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #4870
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold SchTeTa is a splendid one to behold

a nisi normalan Verdegreen! Smejem se već pola sata!

She will win a Slam! I know she will! Maybe not in Melbourne,Paris, London or NY but maybe in Sweden or somewhere!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #4871
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
a nisi normalan Verdegreen! Smejem se već pola sata!

She will win a Slam! I know she will! Maybe not in Melbourne,Paris, London or NY but maybe in Sweden or somewhere!
Or on Top Spin 4
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #4872
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Just re watching some of Empress' mixed matches at Wimbly 2007, priceless at around 4 minutes Empress instructs Jamie to run for a lob and he just doesn't move.

Empress should play more mixed doubles, the power the man provides really compliments her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrrev-ismuA

edit: 8.30 Empress aces Nestor

Bartoli Li Serena

Last edited by GameSetJJ : Jul 7th, 2013 at 11:20 PM.
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #4873

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Just re watching some of Empress' mixed matches at Wimbly 2007, priceless at around 4 minutes Empress instructs Jamie to run for a lob and he just doesn't move.

Empress should play more mixed doubles, the power the man provides really compliments her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrrev-ismuA

edit: 8.30 Empress aces Nestor
Even here she was hitting her interesting volleys right to the opponents...
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #4874

1:08 too - peak Empress
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #4875
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

JJ is both #11 in the singles and doubles race to YEC