Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 273 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #4081
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
With the way Petkovic is playing right now, we have to hope Petkovic's game somehow starts to break down. JJ not doing enough at all. She's making a lot of dumb UE out of nowhere too.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #4082
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
I guess I've just been oblivious or something but all of her shots seem to land in the service box. It's like every single rally 80% of her normal ground strokes land in the service box

On a different note, they're playing a song during sit downs about getting a "good" girl drunk and possibly having sex with her

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #4083
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

she's giving petkovic too much respect because she is a friend of hers. Not mentally in the match at all.
pj5 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #4084
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of

.... and in the blink of an eye 1st set gone.
this is 2012 standard, unfortunately.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #4085
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

It's like Jelena doesn't realize that:

A) Hitting deep to Petko's BH causes Petko to throw in a slow paced nothing shot, or a slice. Take advantage of that.

B) The serve out wide on the AD side IS NOT FUCKING WORKING.

C) Please learn to finish points at the net. This isn't a practice session. If you can't play points at the net get off the court.

D) GET THE GODDAMN RETURN IN. Petko's serve is nothing special. It isn't horrible but her second serve is bad. Her first serve isn't even that good.

Again like I said we must pray for Petko to somehow start messing up and for her game to break down. JJ doing nothing to improve her game or frustrate Petko.

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #4086
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

4 great points in a row with 3 bh winners
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #4087
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

That was better, Jelena!

Solid on serve now
#1 JELENA JANKOVIC
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #4088
country flag pj5

well jj lifted and suddenly petko is not serving so well.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #4089
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

I missed the first two games of the match so something could've happened, but I think Jelena is literally 0/100 on points won at the net.

It's just simply not good enough.

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #4090
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

You see? JJ misses another point at the net. Just one of the many downfalls today. She's back at her "plays point well, then screws it up with an UE." kind of play.

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #4091
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

She's playing her worst match on clay this season. This will probably end 64 64 for Petko.

It's just more frustrating than usual because Petko really isn't playing that amazing. JJ is just playing like a tard

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #4092
country flag pj5

she's mentally out of it.
like last game she should have been 40:0, and she makes incredibly stupid mistakes.
she's not in the zone.
she's like losing this very quickly.
not focused.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #4093
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Jelena

If she plays classic Jelena points that she wins and she's losing them constantly, it's over.

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #4094
country flag pj5

jj's 1st serve percentages must be really low!!!
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #4095
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Useless.

Doesn't deserve to win.

Closed Thread