Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #286
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

In JJs 10 match winning streag, the average ranking of her oponents was 111, so, maybe she will confuse Serenas only one 1 and beat her

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #287
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Do your best in final Jeca!!! So happy for her already!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #288
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Jecana I was really scared at the beginning of the 3rd set but she somehow pulled it off
Plz beat Serena, but even if you don't i will still love you(actually it depends if you choke i'm gonna hate you )
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #289
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena "drama queen" is back !

Should have been way easier vs Vögele. But a win is a win

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #290
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

wow, this was totally wicked display of jelena today, in totally agressive mode which mostly worked throughout the match. though it could be easily finished in str8 sets it was ever so pleasing to watch her coming back out of nowhere (just when i thought it was over!)
and i also don't remember seeing her so pissed of and managing to overcome with it!
ok, quick recap:
- wiping the floor with rookies , checked;
- losing a breaker, checked;
- restoring her physical power, checked;
- restoring(?)her mental power, checked
- relying on her serve, checked;
- forehand winners(for real), checked;
- serena shaking like a frightened rabbit, not checked (but she should be , no? :loling: )
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #291
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Congrats JJ. Whatever happens today against Serena I am so very proud of you. Could have beaten Steffi in straight sets but you did come back strongly in the 3rd set, to me that is a very good sign. Please try to stay calm against Serena today. You DO have a CHANCE here.
I am over the moon whatever happens but a WIN would be FAB-U-LOUS
:wors hip:: worship:
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #292
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

I CAN'T WAIT THIS TO HAPPEN TONIGHT! I will be happy with every outcome besides 6:0 6:0! Serena plays magical. She is so constant I really admire her playing really she is a big one maybe even the biggest one!

JJ knows how to play against her but she needs a good return, a constant first serve and a bit unstable Serena.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #293
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

A premier final. I want Jelena to win against Serena.

But seriously, at least try and make it competitive and win more than a few games!

But already so so so so so so proud of Jecalina. Amazing, amazing, amazing.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #294
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't see much tennis this week, I have no idea how she played, but this is amazing, unbelievable that this form continues. I think she'll play better than against Maria. Good luck!
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #295
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

So proud!!! So much drama after the 2nd set!! Really Empress Style!!! She is so great!!! remier Final!!! Ajde JJ!!!!!!!!!!! But please, don´t lose 0-6 0-6...

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #296
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
A premier final. I want Jelena to win against Serena.

But seriously, at least try and make it competitive and win more than a few games!

But already so so so so so so proud of Jecalina. Amazing, amazing, amazing.
You're such a masochist.

BTW, have you people noticed this weird thing Jelena has been doing the whole week - waiting for the opponent's serve 5 meters behind the baseline, often out of camera's reach. She did it in every single match, disregarding of how strong a serve the particular opponent has. The result was that she had to scramble to reach any weaker or even mid-paced serve, returning it too short or mishitting it completely. What's the deal with that?

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #297
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Q. You could play Caroline in the semi finals. If somebody were writing about that match and were to say that the two of you have similar games, would you agree with that or disagree?
JELENA JANKOVIC: Not really.
Q. Okay. Explain.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Explain.
Q. Yeah.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah. She has a good backhand, I have a good backhand, but it's, I don't know, difficult to explain.
Q. Like how do you think your game's different than hers?
JELENA JANKOVIC: First of all, I wait -- I don't want to give you all the what I do. (Laughs).

Q. Give me something, Jelena, come on.
JELENA JANKOVIC: I mean what I want to do or how I play or what I wait for or what I play, I wait for my chances, and I like to hit my shots when I have the opportunities. As for her game, she's more of -- she waits. She waits for you to make the mistakes, and she doesn't really risk. She's very solid and she'll run the balls down and she has a very small amount of forced errors and a very small amount of winners and that's what her game is all about.
And I have -- when I have my shots, when I have my chances, I pull the trigger a lot more than she does, and I go -- and I hit the lines. I go for the corners, and she's quite solid. I mean she has -- she's one of those players who has a very small risk.
Like some other players, they go for broke. They go, they really go after their shots, and she's -- that's how she plays. Everyone is different, and we all have different styles and what we like, what we don't like. We have weaknesses and strengths. We'll see how it goes. It's going to be a tough match if we play against each other

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #298
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Q. You could play Caroline in the semi finals. If somebody were writing about that match and were to say that the two of you have similar games, would you agree with that or disagree?
JELENA JANKOVIC: Not really.
Q. Okay. Explain.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Explain.
Q. Yeah.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah. She has a good backhand, I have a good backhand, but it's, I don't know, difficult to explain.
Q. Like how do you think your game's different than hers?
JELENA JANKOVIC: First of all, I wait -- I don't want to give you all the what I do. (Laughs).

Q. Give me something, Jelena, come on.
JELENA JANKOVIC: I mean what I want to do or how I play or what I wait for or what I play, I wait for my chances, and I like to hit my shots when I have the opportunities. As for her game, she's more of -- she waits. She waits for you to make the mistakes, and she doesn't really risk. She's very solid and she'll run the balls down and she has a very small amount of forced errors and a very small amount of winners and that's what her game is all about.
And I have -- when I have my shots, when I have my chances, I pull the trigger a lot more than she does, and I go -- and I hit the lines. I go for the corners, and she's quite solid. I mean she has -- she's one of those players who has a very small risk.
Like some other players, they go for broke. They go, they really go after their shots, and she's -- that's how she plays. Everyone is different, and we all have different styles and what we like, what we don't like. We have weaknesses and strengths. We'll see how it goes. It's going to be a tough match if we play against each other

big mouth, Empress...

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #299
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
big mouth, Empress...
Yeah, as much as I don't like Wozniacki and mostly agree with Jelena's assessment, I don't think it's fair to say such a thing about a player who has beaten you 5 times in a row. You should be angry with yourself, Jelena, not with Wozniacki.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #300
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Yeah, as much as I don't like Wozniacki and mostly agree with Jelena's assessment, I don't think it's fair to say such a thing about a player who has beaten you 5 times in a row. You should be angry with yourself, Jelena, not with Wozniacki.

Agree. I love Caro and I really love JJ but this is not good what she did here.

Closed Thread