Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1936
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Hopefully Monday then.

I just wanna see her play (and win).
Is sure that she will play on monday?
pier97 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1937
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

We will know tomorrow...
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1938
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

sport.blic.rs/Tenis/233710/Procena-kolega-Rafa-Nole-i-Serena-uzimaju-trofej-Ana-i-JJ-moguca-iznenadjenja-RG

this article is about the RG and 4 columnists are saying who their favorites are and who they believe will make a surprise in each category.
and one of them mentiones JJ as his surprise as she is reliving renesans on clay .

As I read the article I just see JJ defeating Maria in the QF with a deep forehand return. I'm crying RED CLAY!!!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #1939
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

ESPN has that for every GS
http://espn.go.com/sports/tennis/picks/_/tournament/13
3 Anas and 2 JJs

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ
KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*
SELEŠ*DEMENTIEVA*CLIJSTERS*LI
NETTENIS.ORG

verdegreen is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #1940
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Please play Monday Jelena

I have work Tuesday, and if she doesn't play very first, then I'll miss her match

I have all day Monday to watch, so please RG organizers be kind to baby Jeca

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #1941
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Finally 2 weeks with our Empress

7 singles matches and few doubles matches too

Is she going to play mixed doubles with Mandy's brother, Jamie?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #1942
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Okay JJlena, I'm being realistic; win at least 5 games. That way you can finally say that you are better than Karolina.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #1943
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

JJ and Mirjana #15 in the race
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #1944
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
JJ and Mirjana #15 in the race
Aren't they changing it around now where there are 8 teams in doubles YEC? Imagine them making it I WOULD BE OVERJOYED.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #1945
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
ESPN has that for every GS
http://espn.go.com/sports/tennis/picks/_/tournament/13
3 Anas and 2 JJs
Incorrect. No one has Jelena winning the tournament. Also, she can't be a sleeper since she's the favorite. She won the only real clay event of the year, Bogota.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #1946
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Aren't they changing it around now where there are 8 teams in doubles YEC? Imagine them making it I WOULD BE OVERJOYED.
Hopefully - that way she can win the YEC in both doubles and singles. (She'll fix the draw to get Aga, and two of Stosur, Li, and Petra, and she'll have the O2 people change the court to Bogota clay dyed blue.)
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #1947
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

Good luck Jelena!!!!!!!! Idemooo!!!!!!!!

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1948
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Hopefully - that way she can win the YEC in both doubles and singles. (She'll fix the draw to get Aga, and two of Stosur, Li, and Petra, and she'll have the O2 people change the court to Bogota clay dyed blue.)
YEC needs to move to Bogota altogether to insert Jelena with some motivation.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #1949
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

LET's GOOOOOOOOO! Idemo! I really believe she can accomplish a good result. I will be happy with R4! But I believe she can reach QF and even more just if she plays Charleston Final first set level.

I hope she plays Tuesday. If she plays tommorow she will play later and she hates to wait!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #1950
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

Any news about her RG outfit?

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread