Apr 3rd, 2013, 05:32 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
FILL IN THE DRAW | Katowice | Congratulations to ianb29!
FITD KATOWICE 2013
Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.
Please post players' full names, not nicknames.
5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.
9)You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
Example: International Quarterfinals
Kirilenko def. Bartoli
Jankovic def. Ivanovic
Mattek-Sands def. Radwanska
Zheng def. Dulko
The actual winners are Kirilenko, Jankovic, Mattek-Sands, and Dulko.
You will get 130 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 390 points.
11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.
12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a chart: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=326409
Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472293
The Race to the Championships is available here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472294
Pattaya City 2006 + Paris Indoors 2007 + Acapulco 2007
Bad Gastein 2008 + Stockholm 2008 + Montreal 2010
Australian Open 2011 + Seoul 2011 + Brisbane 2012 + Auckland 2012
Bogota 2012 + Kuala Lumpur 2013 + Dubai 2014 + Montreal 2014
Apr 6th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: FILL IN THE DRAW | Katowice
(1)Petra Kvitova def. Misaki Doi
Vesna Dolonc def. Mandy Minella
Elina Svitolina def. Petra Martic
(5)Alize Cornet def. Q1
(4)Julia Goerges def. Q2
Tsvetana Pironkova def. Q3
Irina Camelia Begu def. Mathilde Johansson
(7)Sabine Lisicki def. Q4
Lourdes Dominguez Lino def. (8)Laura Robson
Annika Beck def. Marta Domachowska
Magdalena Rybarikova def. Jana Cepelova
(3)Klara Zakopalova def. Kristyna Pliskova
(6)Kaia Kanepi def. Sandra Zaniewska
Maria Teresa Torro Flor def. Karolina Pliskova
Kiki Bertens def. Lara Arruabarrena Vecino
(2)Roberta Vinci def. Andrea Hlavackova
(1)Petra Kvitova def. Vesna Dolonc
Elina Svitolina def. (5)Alize Cornet
(4)Julia Goerges def. Tsvetana Pironkova
Irina Camelia Begu def. (7)Sabine Lisicki
Lourdes Dominguez Lino def. Annika Beck
(3)Klara Zakopalova def. Magdalena Rybarikova
(6)Kaia Kanepi def. Maria Teresa Torro Flor
(2)Roberta Vinci def. Kiki Bertens
(1)Petra Kvitova def. Elina Svitolina
(4)Julia Goerges def. Irina Camelia Begu
(3)Klara Zakopalova def. Lourdes Domiguez Lino
(6)Kaia Kanepi def. (2)Roberta Vinci
(1)Petra Kvitova def. (4)Julia Goerges
(3)Klara Zakopalova def. (6)Kaia Kanepi
(1)Petra Kvitova def. (3)Klara Zakopalova
Ana Ivanovic - proud to be part of her process
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #10
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off